Blog advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello

I have recently started a blog and I'm finding it difficult to decide on what I should base it on, so I have been quite vague and done it about my life and what I enjoy - mainly beauty and cooking. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me get ideas on what people would actually want to read about and even be interested in.

I would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

K

@@kirstwee

Blogs are fun!  If you do make one, make sure you put it into your signature here on MUT and here are suggestions to get others to see your blog:

• Put your blog link in your signature (learn how to edit your signature), and make good, informative posts that gains the audience trust in you, and you'll gain a true readership base. Engage the community.
  • People won't follow you if you are only be seen as an unwelcome person who is always asking members to visit your blog. Again, Engage the community in conversation.
  • The best advice I can give you is to engage the community by posting informative threads, tutorials or product reviews that make people want to watch your videos. We have a large membership base, people will pay attention and see your signature, and visit your blog.
  • If you do makeup video tutorials, EMBED your YouTube videos into forum posts in our Makeup videos Forum.
Thanks!

i read loads of blogs, it seems most only concentrate on one or two things rather than a bit about everything. e.g. beauty and makeup, cooking and eating out, travel etc Id say carry on writing and eventually you'll find yourself veering towards a direction/calling. Try to find your own personal voice, because the best bloggers have their unique voice. and thats how they can engage with the readers

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back