Birchbox Instagram Pre-sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you have purchased any of the items from Birchbox's Instagram pre-sale. You had to register in advance and reply #birchboxcart to any items you want to buy and they send you an email to complete your purchase.

I have the beautyblender one in my cart. It's been there for days, but I can't pull the trigger. I still have an unused beautyblender sitting around, though my current one has a rip so I'll be getting rid of it soon.

Idk why but whenever I see bb's I want to buy them, I get jealous when others get them in their birchboxes, etc, (it might be the pink- my favorite color) but the thought of buying them for myself doesn't excite me. I always feel like I'd rather spend my points on other things.

But I've been dying to try the solid cleanser and those tiny green ones look adorable AND really useful for me as I have issues with foundation around my nose.

So, uh, to answer your question.... No?

I also got the Benefit Sizzlin" Six, it should be here tomorrow. You do have to complete your purchase on a wireless device though. When I tried the link in my email from my desktop, it would not load, had to use my tablet to complete the sale.

I hate mobile-only stuff.  I don't have a smartphone or a tablet so I'm just completely left out of all of it.  (I'm not going to run out and start paying for a data plan, though, when I have a mortgage, car payment, student loans, credit cards, and sick cats to worry about.  I do, at least, have my priorities straight.)

I bought the jouer lip trio & pinch provisions pouch, I wasn't sure if you'd be able to buy more than one at a time, but you can. Also, you can go back to older posts and still get those items too!  I used a welcomeback20 code for 20% off and added the "mystery pick two".  Now that I know how it works I may save up more items in my cart for the future.  I used to hate mobile only stuff until I got straight-talk I pay $50 a month total for a unlimited minutes, texts and 3G data (which I have never even neared 2G with heavy data usage). I was previously paying the same amount to Verizon for a basic phone with only 750 minutes and 1000 texts!  

I bought the jouer lip trio & pinch provisions pouch, I wasn't sure if you'd be able to buy more than one at a time, but you can. Also, you can go back to older posts and still get those items too! I used a welcomeback20 code for 20% off and added the "mystery pick two". Now that I know how it works I may save up more items in my cart for the future. I used to hate mobile only stuff until I got straight-talk I pay $50 a month total for a unlimited minutes, texts and 3G data (which I have never even neared 2G with heavy data usage). I was previously paying the same amount to Verizon for a basic phone with only 750 minutes and 1000 texts!
I did notice we could use anniversary codes, etc, which is great.

I use Straight Talk too! I always use up the 3 GB of high-speed data but fortunately they don't turn off your data after that (like they used to,) you just lose the high speed.

Back