Spazkatt

New Limited Edition Boxes

Birchbox just posted two new LE boxes Vanity Affair and Home Sweet Homespun. I entered the contest hoping to win the Vanity Affair box. Both boxes are appealing to me,I don't know if I want to wait for the others to be revealed before placing any orders. I currently have 700 points to spend.

Edited by Spazkatt
  • Like 5

I love both the LE boxes that have been revealed.  Are there more Holiday LE boxes coming or is this it?  

I need more points for all of this!!

I'm so torn as to whether or not to buy either since they said they're releasing tons of limited edition boxes this holiday season.  The only products that jump out to me in the Vanity Affair box are the Tata Harper, Shu Uemura, Tocca and the By Terry Baume de Rose (I have been dying to try it out forever!) but the rest of the items are super giftable so it would still be a good deal.  The Home box seems pretty great too.  Does anyone else just love the boxes they come in?  I wish Birchbox would sell gift boxes in their shop similar to the ones they use for limited edition boxes.  

Edited by Antidentite
  • Like 3

I love both the LE boxes that have been revealed. Are there more Holiday LE boxes coming or is this it?

I need more points for all of this!!

According to the posts on FB they are "launching tons of LE boxes this season"
  • Like 1

Both boxes are adorable, but all I could think watching the 2nd video was "Wow, Katia is SO much less annoying than the staff members who usually do their videos" 

Anyone else feel the same? Ten time more bearable to watch in my eyes, with less high-pitched fake excitement and she actually talks and acts like a normal person.

• Like 8

Ack these are both so nice! Seriously making me reconsider opening my second account (where I currently have 300 points saved) to use a 100 point code...Not only do I want the boxes for myself, but I do think that they would make great gifts! Hopefully we have lots of good 20% off codes and whatnot during the season for all these boxes! I'm so excited to see the others!

Both boxes are adorable, but all I could think watching the 2nd video was "Wow, Katia is SO much less annoying than the staff members who usually do their videos" 

Anyone else feel the same? Ten time more bearable to watch in my eyes, with less high-pitched fake excitement and she actually talks and acts like a normal person.

I think the Love with Food box videos are 10x worse with the faux giddy than BB videos.

There was a moment at the beginning of Katia's video that I thought she was trying to seduce the box AND the viewers.  Odd.

• Like 1

Liking the home box! I already have the whole set of the Rosanna vessels and not really into those snap trays from the other box so the other box is pretty meh even though a few of the products would be nice to try.

Would it be too much to ask for someone to list the contents of these? I'm at work and can't watch the videos, but the curiosity is killing me!

I really like the home box, they should be releasing them this week. However for anyone in nyc all the boxes will be in the soho store by the 11th :) I think there may be one or two more LE boxes as well as two(I think) men's LE boxes coming.

• Like 2

i was SO digging the vanity affair box, up until I saw the $98 price tag. it has a lot of awesome stuff in it, but i don't want to spend that much on JUST makeup/beauty stuff (which is why i really liked last year's holiday box even though the price tag was a little high, it had a mixture of things...i just like variety).

Edited by kawaiimeows
  • Like 2

I have the points points and I like the idea of the home one but I never seem to get myself to pull the trigger on LE boxes.

I have the points points and I like the idea of the home one but I never seem to get myself to pull the trigger on LE boxes.

this was me last year, as soon as i was done deliberating and decided to buy it, they sold out >_>

Very, very tempted by the Home Sweet Homespun box... mostly for the cookie mix and the actual box itself though. XD 

• Like 1

I totally just ordered 2 of the Homespun boxes using the code TAKEOFF20. One for me and one for my sister!

• Like 4

The Homespun one actually looks really nice, especially as a gift. I kind of wish the Vanity Fair box had a piece of jewelry in it like last years Precious Metals box, I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that one. But I will definitely be getting a Homespun box if it doesn't sell out in the next two weeks!

I ordered that Milk Bar mix a few weeks ago, they were so decadent! Warning: the instructions are for a stand mixer, not everybody has one.  I'm sure folks could figure out a translation to hand mixer, but they do work differently.  

Also, delicious?  YES.  Would I spend $16 on cookie mix at the grocery store?  Nope!  You can't beat free with points, though.  

I'd probably go for the Homespun box if I hadn't just tried these.  

• Like 2

I totally bought the Homespun box... I really want the Vanity Affair box too but I'm not sure the price point is enough to make me pull the trigger.