Spazkatt

New Limited Edition Boxes

New limited edition box coming soon! The "Strong Start" box isn't on sale yet, but there's spoilers on MSA:

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/01/birchbox-limited-edition-strong-start-box-spoilers.html

Here's a list of included products:

Bombas Ankle Socks (Size Medium In Blue or Pink)

Core Custom Fit Earbuds (Made for different ear sizes)

bKr Bottle (Standard Size in Lavender or Mint)

SuperGoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist

Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream

Acure Unscented Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes

ARROW Boost Color Enhancing Lip Balm

Klorane Dry Shampoo

Eyeko Sport Waterproof Eyeliner

I usually have a knee-jerk "OMG WANT!" reaction to limited edition boxes, but I'm not sure about this one. We'll see. Maybe I'll change my mind once I see a picture.

• Like 5

The Strong Start LE box is available now. I picked one up for $16 with a code and points--I'm curious about the water bottle!

• Like 3

I couldn't resist any longer and ordered the Strong Start LE box today.
LE Box + LA Fresh antiperspirant wipes + Mystery duo for $0.65 out of packet (after TAKEALEAP20 and 400 points) :)

• Like 3

There's a new LE box called Why Not...Stay In. It contains:

• TokyoMilk French Kiss Travel Candle No. 15
  • The Body Shop Shea Butter Body Scrub - Travel-Size
  • amika Nourishing Mask - Travel-Size
  • Stephanie Johnson Eye Mask 
  • Kocostar Nail Therapy
  • Nails Inc.™ NailKale Nail Polish in Westbourne Park Road
  • Nails Inc.™ NailKale Superfood Base Coat
  • Wei™ Multitask Multi-Mask Collection
  • Richer Poorer Striped Fuzzy Socks

Looks interesting but I don't know if I'd buy it or not. Maybe if I had a lot of points saved up but I'm kind of meh on this box. For $45, I don't know, it comes with a candle and I like candles...

;

Edited by mirandamanda
  • Like 6

Here is a picture of the Why Not Stay In box.

attachicon.gifbirchbox why not stay in.png

I ordered this after seeing it on MSA.  I had $20 in points burning a hole in my virtual pocket and the Kitsch bracelet was too cute to pass up.  All told, I got the box, bracelet, and mystery sample pack for $25!  

I will actually be able to use every single thing in the this box, which makes it a great value for me.  This is why I love my BB subscription. . .it's so easy to rack up points!  

• Like 4

Nice @@Sadejane! Glad you were able to get it with points. I also love the BB points and it's the main reason I've stayed with them for so many years. I can always find something that is more expensive to buy but with the points it's not so expensive and makes it less painful.

I just received my "Why Not...Stay In?" box and am loving everything. I am especially excited for Wei masks and nail therapy, but will gladly use all of the items. Did you get this box? What is your favorite item?

• Like 3

So far I think I love the Nails Inc stuff the most, the nail kale is a nice base and I actually bought another nail color thats a close dupe to the one in this box right before my box came. Did anyone like the candle? Its a bit too strong for my taste, I can't smell any gardenia at all. 

• Like 2

So far I think I love the Nails Inc stuff the most, the nail kale is a nice base and I actually bought another nail color thats a close dupe to the one in this box right before my box came. Did anyone like the candle? Its a bit too strong for my taste, I can't smell any gardenia at all. 

I like the candle actually. It smells strong off the tin, but when you burn, the scent is very faint.

Mine burned super strong, its sitting by my window (covered) because the smell is just not pleasant to me at all. And the smell after being burned did not fade so I had to turn on a fan to disperse it. But then again, I'm not a fan of ANY of the scents that bb offers in their shop so its not surprising anyway, the candle was the reason I bought the box though. I do like the squeak of my feet on the floor when I'm wearing the Richer Poorer socks though LOL

• Like 1

I keep hoping for spoilers for a new spring/ mother's day box.  Normally they have it mentioned in good housekeeping or some blog by now. I'm still sad I missed the full bloom box. 

• Like 1

I keep hoping for spoilers for a new spring/ mother's day box.  Normally they have it mentioned in good housekeeping or some blog by now. I'm still sad I missed the full bloom box. 

I was thinking about the same thing, but for CEW boxes. They should be out around now.

• Like 2

I just got my charmed life LE box today and I love it! The Thai lily candle smells so good! I don't want to burn it because I'll be sad when it's gone. I want a perfume in this scent, I love it so much. The picture frame and vase are so pretty on my bookshelf. I don't really like oils so I'll probabaaly give that away, and the ring holder seems kinda cheap to me. Well worth the use of my points to bring the cost down to half for me, with a great bonus gift and pick two.

• Like 2

Same here!! I've seen a few limited edition mother's day boxes featured on MSA lately and was just wondering if Birchbox was going to release any new spring LE boxes. I hope so!!

I forgot about the CEW boxes, but those would be fun too... Hopefully soon. :) 

• Like 2

I did get this box.  Excited about all items inside.  I had $60.00 in points, plus got 2 item sample and lip trio and free shipping all for $4.00.  I need to start saving points now for the Summer LE points.  It will be here on Friday!  :sunshine:

• Like 5

I keep going back & forth on the new LE box.  Do I want it?  YES.  Do I really need it?  Probably not.  

Holding out for now.  But if the next BB reviews push me over 300 points (which I believe it will - 6 item box) I'm probably going to cave & get this one.

• Like 3