What is your best skin care cream for this winter ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam

Reaction score
Hey! I'm jam.

thank you everyone for viewing this but I 'll more appreciate if you guys suggest me what is the best skin care cream or lotion for this winter. I just think about it because my country is still hot like a summer time but I'll prepare for the real winter is coming :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you very much

[SIZE=10pt]Hi, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Revivre has a special line (Dermosensitive) which is very suitable for winter. But I don't know if you can find abroad its products.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As an alternative I can suggest also Avène products (such as Skin Recovery Cream RICH or Rich Compensating Cream) or Jafra products (Hydrating Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or Balancing Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15).[/SIZE]

;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use Yu-Be's Moisturizing Skin Cream in the AM and PM, and their Foaming Skin Polish a few times a week to scrub off dead, dry skin (find it's better for my skin, personally, to stick to one brand). The moisturizer is rich and soothing and not oily and a little goes a long way. It's so perfect for that harsh dryness that cold weather causes - it gets rid of flaking, peeling, cracking, redness and discomfort and the effects last.

[SIZE=10pt]Hi, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Revivre has a special line (Dermosensitive) which is very suitable for winter. But I don't know if you can find abroad its products.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As an alternative I can suggest also Avène products (such as Skin Recovery Cream RICH or Rich Compensating Cream) or Jafra products (Hydrating Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or Balancing Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 15).[/SIZE]

;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I'll try them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for your interest...I use Almond Shea Body Butter, Perlier Papaya Pulp Soothing cream for Hand and one another is Mediterannean Energizing Leg & Foot Cream. These moisturizers should be thickening up to protect and quench your skin against the elements. This product contains natural plant-based. I always purchased this cream through online from "Beautifullady.us". :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

I alternate between Dr Jarts Ceramidin Cream and Ponds Cold Cream (unscented) , depending on how dry my skin is. On drier days I use the Ceramidin.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Facial Daily Moisturiser sunscreen pa+++ I swear by and cannot recommend it enough. I've been using it for a few years now ,I use it all year round, but find it works best in winter. It's for all skin types, as far as i'm aware it's not under the traditional 'anti-aging' brands but seeing as it has an spf (of 15) in it i would think it still falls under it. At the moment I'm really looking for an alternative as all of my back ups of this are nearly gone, i'm onto my last bottle and money isn't as easy to cash out on this as it was (it's €40 a bottle - sometimes i'll find it for €37 at the least!). I know it says intensive but it isn't really. it's rather thin ,i much prefer thin moisturisers. I've got sensitive and combo skin, with the combo in only coming in the last 2-3 years before that my skin was very very sensitive and i found this moisturiser to work the best ,out of all the others i've tried. 

I think we can recommend creams ,but it will come down to your skin type. However as I said above this cream is marketed for all skin types ,and I've had mates with oily skin and dry skin and even combo come back and tell me it's worked for them. What cream do you currently use?

Ohhh I love looking after my feet in winter...I just use the Nivea Cream for my hands as they usually get really chapped and painful. I never thought about doing anything for my feet but was ready a beauty blogger site the other day and the kit she used look great- might give it a whirl- especially for the nights out over christmas- keep both hands and feet protected.

truvisage seems to do the trick for me. Like most effective face cleansers, you need something with antioxidants. You can read about it here http://mindhops.com/truvisage/ 

I make my boyfriend use it too sometimes! ^-^

By the way, I find that even simple vaseline does wonders for my dry face during this time of the year. (freezing cold winters)

Latest posts

Back