Secret Santa Squids and Scarves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweakabell

Bringing you peace one war at a time
Reaction score
I will not be participating in Secret Santa this year, but that doesn't mean you can't get something in the mail from me! I will be making loop scarves and/or squids for anyone who requests one, just post in this thread and then send me a PM with your address (or the address of who you want it sent to).

Guidelines:

SQUIDS ARE NOW ON WAITLIST.

Squid requests need to be in by Dec 3rd
Scarf requests need to be in by Dec 14th
One squid and one scarf per address
Post a pic! (or just acknowledge that you received yours ;) )
NO COMPLAINTS, lol. These will be provided free of charge, so if you can't say something nice don't say it at all.

I will try to participate on the Secret Santa boards, so here's wishing us all a happy holiday season and a fun Secret Santa.

Edit: Scarf colors: Black, Purple, or Burgundy
Squid colors: Blue or Black
I'll try and add pictures later

Blue Squid
View attachment 6608
View attachment 6609

ETA the artist/model in her design!

/monthly_11_2014/post-82797-0-08249300-1415857763.jpg">/monthly_11_2014/post-82797-0-08249300-1415857763_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• 20141112_214236.jpg
    20141112_214236.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Aww! What a wonderful thing to do!! I would love one of each! I have a feeling my nieces and nephew would love playing with the squid (and I loooovvveee scarves!).

Lol I know I can make at least 1 squid a day (I had to whip one out for a birthday), I just want to make sure with the holiday craziness I don't get behind .

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweakabell.. this is so sweet of you. And you are going to have a crazy holiday season.

If you have the time and energy, then I would really like to request a squid for my 3 year old. I know squid's wait listed, so only if you can. Thank you so very much!

Aww the squid is so cute! This is such a lovely gesture! I would like a blue squid if you have the time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back