Urban Decay Naked on the Run

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlin1209

Caltoru
Reaction score
So I didn't see this posted already but apologies if I missed it.  Any info on this?

ud2.png

Wow, this is one I haven't seen! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder if they concealed it in the Naked Vault madness? Not dying for any more Naked products, but I am burning with curiosity now... hopefully someone has the deets!

If you do a hashtag search on Instagram there's pics of what it supposedly is.

I'm surprised they're releasing it so soon. While I have no idea what it is I did see the trademark for it last month and reported it along with the link to it over on my FB wall. Let me dig up the link....

http://www.urbandecay.com/naked-on-the-run-eyeshadow-by-urban-decay/460.html?cgid=1_500

It'll be $54 which means it's probably the same size as a normal NAKED palette. Speculation on my part... a combination of eyeshadows and blushes. Oh I'm right. Five eyeshadows, a blush/bronzer and a highlighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised they're releasing it so soon. While I have no idea what it is I did see the trademark for it last month and reported it along with the link to it over on my FB wall. Let me dig up the link....

http://www.urbandecay.com/naked-on-the-run-eyeshadow-by-urban-decay/460.html?cgid=1_500

It'll be $54 which means it's probably the same size as a normal NAKED palette. Speculation on my part... a combination of eyeshadows and blushes. Oh I'm right. Five eyeshadows, a blush/bronzer and a highlighter.
Oh, nice, thank you! Now I am wondering if it will be a combo of previously released shades, all new, or a mix. Gah, Urban Decay, why? :lol:

That is my type of set, with everything all in one place. I feel like it needs a lighter shade but it could just be the pictures I saw had saturated colors making everything look darker.

Love that the gloss is included, and depending on the eyeshadows, I might have to snag this! But the blush and the bronzer do look a little unwearable, so it's throwing me off.

That is my type of set, with everything all in one place. I feel like it needs a lighter shade but it could just be the pictures I saw had saturated colors making everything look darker.
Unlike the NAKED palettes that have the names on it the only color I recognize is SIN and it looks darker than normal so I'm sure you're right and the photos just look darker.

That's kind of nifty having it all in there, even the mascara and gloss. Not sure if I'd get it, I don't even own any of the Naked palettes, but this appeals to me more than the just shadow regular Nakeds.

Ugh, I KNEW it was Sin. My radar was beeping, LOL. That's my favorite shadow of all time, so the likelyhood of buying this just went up like... tenfold. <_<

New image released by UD today. I'm pretty sure I've been blackballed by their legal department since I released info on the ELECTRIC palette before it was suppose to be released. Oh well, if it's on Trademarkia it's public domain.

This intrigues me.  I think I am kinda liking it.  I don't know if I need the blush/bronzer and all its parts.  But, I do like those eye shadow colors and I don't have any Nakeds. 

I was stalking UD's site this morning and realized they added all the product info for this!  Looks like they are all new shades!  And what I thought was a highlighter is actually an oversized shadow!  The gloss is full size while the liner and mascara are travel size.  I am actually a little tempted by this now, especially since the liner isn't black and there is a lighter shadow....

Hmm I'm not feeling this.  Which is a good thing, as far as my wallet is concerned.  But then I'm coveting the Electric palette all of a sudden, haha. I just thought with Electric they were finally done beating the Naked horse. 

I'm not going to let myself get sucked in. I have Naked Basics 1 & 2, CS Revealed palettes 1 & 2 , and an UD Shattered Face Case all patiently waiting for use. Normally I'd jump all over it, but not gonna let myself.

ETA; I really love complete face sets like these, all you need to add is a BB cream or foundation. This would be great for anyone new to UD.

I love the idea of these full face sets, but I'd be thrilled if there was space for a brush or two.

I second the idea of the brush especially since my understanding is this is meant to be an all in one product. Honestly after seeing swatches I don't feel tempted by this at all, which is weird for me because I usually have no self control when it comes to new products. Maybe it's because I just purchased the Naked Vault so I'm all Naked out? 

I have nothing from the naked line, so Im actually interested in this. I might get it and leave it at the BFs place do I don't have to carry makeup back and forth or forgo makeup in general when I stay with him.

Latest posts

Back