• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Not-Your-Santa Warehouse and Workshop 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Reaction score
If you’ve been hanging out in the MUT NEST over the past month, you have probably noticed my project known as The Purge.  I’ve thrown out and/or donated a *lot* of stuff, but I’ve hung onto my makeup/beauty/samples stash because of Secret Santa.  Well, it’s time!  And because I know a lot of us have been doing this, I’ve decided to open up a Not-Your-Santa Warehouse for use by all Secret Santas!  (If you say it quickly enough, “Not-Your-Santa” becomes “Nacho Santa.”  Just in case anyone else is amused by simple things like I am.)  The basic rules:

• To participate, just post whatever you want to go bye-bye and note any restrictions (for example, US only, shipping to be paid via PayPal only, etc.).  If you see something you would like to send or have sent to your Santee, PM the poster.
  • ALL DISCUSSION AND NEGOTIATIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE VIA PM!  This is to keep the Secret part of Secret Santa alive!  
  • This is NOT a place for swapping unless both parties want to go that route, and both ends should go to the Santees (as in "I send my eyeshadow palette to your Santee, and you send your lipstick to my Santee").  These are things that you just want *gone*.
  • Postage will be paid by the requesting Santa (*not* the shipping Santa) unless there is a swap going on.  Postage must reflect the actual cost of postage and shipping materials, not $5 to send a lipstick via first class mail.  The purpose of this is to just clear out your stash and make some Santees very, very happy, not make money!
  • The Warehouse Elf can send things to Santa — or directly to the Santee, hence the Not-Your-Santa Warehouse!
  • Warehouse Elves:  Please make sure you get your packages out within three days.  If you are sending directly to a Santee, please also make sure you include a note that indicates the package is being sent on behalf of a MUT Santa so the Santee knows why they received it and that it’s not just a random mystery item sent by a complete stranger.
  • ETA:  Please note that this is NOT a place for sales!  Everything posted should be offered for free, and the only money exchanged should be to cover the cost of postage.  Think of this as Freecycle for MUT Secret Santa.
If you have any questions, just ask or PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Warehouse is now officially closed!  I have hidden the existing posts (aside from the one with the rules) just because I have a feeling those posts will not be current once the Midsummer Night's Dream exchange rolls around.  We will reopen this thread when signups start so everyone can get their goodie lists prepared and posted in preparation for the party, so if you're anything like me, that means it's time to start a Midsummer Exchange Bin and draft list dedicated to this purpose so I'm ready to just copy and paste when the time comes.  Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back