MyBoxAddiction

BirchBox is coming to Canada!

I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but I'm beyond excited and have to spread the news!!

Birchbox will soon be available in Canada - they posted the news to their Facebook page

post-117435-0-74377600-1415548986_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Should we change this forum to just BirchBox Canada, now that it's a sure thing? Apparently things like US codes don't work for Canadian subscribers so it might be handy to have a separate thread.

• Like 1

Birchbox Canada sent me an email this aft.  Apparently its $14.95/month ($10.00 for the sub + $4.95 shipping) and the first ship date is November 23, 2014.  I just cancelled a sub I don't love and decided to give this one a try.  

• Like 1

Oh I know (I keep stalking for one) but I'm thinking there might be one in a few days. If not, that's cool but to me that's part of the fun!

• Like 1

I signed up. I dropped ipsy because I was disappointed for the 4th month in a row, and now I have something to replace it. YAY!

• Like 2

New code posted on MSA today - BESTYEAR20 - not sure if it will work for Canada but you can try (only valid for today).

I signed up for Birchbox Canada too!! So excited, I hope there's different stuff in the boxes from the USA boxes.

Signed up in Nov and they said they would be shippng out on the 23rd, but received an email a week or two ago saying that they gave me 100 points because they were not shipping out the first box until Dec 10th :) Not bad!! So hopefully it will be here soon.

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

Mine is scheduled for delivery today! Anyone else received theirs?

No :( mines in Stoney Creek Ontario, about a 6 hour drive away! - Post spoilers when you get yours!! @@Sherr

I just received mine. I had high hopes, but I was a little let down. I guess I'm used to receiving at least one full sized product a month from Ipsy, so getting 5 samples wasn't too pleasing. I figured since it was their first month shipping to Canada they'd try to wow us with at least a larger item or some sort of surprise :(

I just received mine. I had high hopes, but I was a little let down. I guess I'm used to receiving at least one full sized product a month from Ipsy, so getting 5 samples wasn't too pleasing. I figured since it was their first month shipping to Canada they'd try to wow us with at least a larger item or some sort of surprise :(

Pics?? :D @@TonyaBeans

post-97878-0-88101300-1418702606_thumb.jpg

Here it is (at least I hope this works). I will use all of them: a scrub, mask, shower gel, eyeliner, and lip colour. I am pleased, even if the samples are on the small size, there is a good variety and the quality seems great.

• Like 3

Does anyone know if there are any codes for Canada at the moment? Either discounts or points?  If I subscribe around Dec. 25th, do you guys think I'll receive the January box?

attachicon.gifBirchBox.JPG

Here it is (at least I hope this works). I will use all of them: a scrub, mask, shower gel, eyeliner, and lip colour. I am pleased, even if the samples are on the small size, there is a good variety and the quality seems great.

OOoo!!!!! Great box!!! Thank you!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if there are any codes for Canada at the moment? Either discounts or points?  If I subscribe around Dec. 25th, do you guys think I'll receive the January box?

Points were given out to those who signed up when they first launched, because they had an error in the shipping date so they gave us 100 points = 10$.. I don't know of any other codes currently, but I would expect soon! :)

• Like 1

Points were given out to those who signed up when they first launched, because they had an error in the shipping date so they gave us 100 points = 10$.. I don't know of any other codes currently, but I would expect soon! :)

Thanks, I'll wait a little... :)

• Like 1

I've already destroyed my box lol, but here is what I received in my box (the sample sizes):

The scent of the cream is super-strong!!!

I got

I'm really starting to like Birchbox!!

34ywl90.jpg

Edited by LuxxyLuxx
  • Like 1

Ooohhh, that box looks goods. Kinda makes me want to subscribe now to receive December's box... I'd use everything except the Benefit products...

EDIT: I just did! LOL... you ladies are bad influence  :D I received 14 BB points with the order. 

Edited by avaisdancing
  • Like 1

Ooohhh, that box looks goods. Kinda makes me want to subscribe now to receive December's box... I'd use everything except the Benefit products...

EDIT: I just did! LOL... you ladies are bad influence  :D I received 14 BB points with the order. 

yAy!