BirchBox is coming to Canada!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but I'm beyond excited and have to spread the news!!

Birchbox will soon be available in Canada - they posted the news to their Facebook page

1381579_742367149169545_3899923422108763832_n.jpg

Should we change this forum to just BirchBox Canada, now that it's a sure thing? Apparently things like US codes don't work for Canadian subscribers so it might be handy to have a separate thread.

Birchbox Canada sent me an email this aft.  Apparently its $14.95/month ($10.00 for the sub + $4.95 shipping) and the first ship date is November 23, 2014.  I just cancelled a sub I don't love and decided to give this one a try.  

They said on FB recently that there are currently no codes for Canada.

Oh I know (I keep stalking for one) but I'm thinking there might be one in a few days. If not, that's cool but to me that's part of the fun!

New code posted on MSA today - BESTYEAR20 - not sure if it will work for Canada but you can try (only valid for today).

I signed up for Birchbox Canada too!! So excited, I hope there's different stuff in the boxes from the USA boxes.

Signed up in Nov and they said they would be shippng out on the 23rd, but received an email a week or two ago saying that they gave me 100 points because they were not shipping out the first box until Dec 10th :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not bad!! So hopefully it will be here soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received mine. I had high hopes, but I was a little let down. I guess I'm used to receiving at least one full sized product a month from Ipsy, so getting 5 samples wasn't too pleasing. I figured since it was their first month shipping to Canada they'd try to wow us with at least a larger item or some sort of surprise :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received mine. I had high hopes, but I was a little let down. I guess I'm used to receiving at least one full sized product a month from Ipsy, so getting 5 samples wasn't too pleasing. I figured since it was their first month shipping to Canada they'd try to wow us with at least a larger item or some sort of surprise :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Pics?? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> @@TonyaBeans

BirchBox.JPG

Here it is (at least I hope this works). I will use all of them: a scrub, mask, shower gel, eyeliner, and lip colour. I am pleased, even if the samples are on the small size, there is a good variety and the quality seems great.

Does anyone know if there are any codes for Canada at the moment? Either discounts or points?  If I subscribe around Dec. 25th, do you guys think I'll receive the January box?

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BirchBox.JPG

Here it is (at least I hope this works). I will use all of them: a scrub, mask, shower gel, eyeliner, and lip colour. I am pleased, even if the samples are on the small size, there is a good variety and the quality seems great.
OOoo!!!!! Great box!!! Thank you!

Does anyone know if there are any codes for Canada at the moment? Either discounts or points?  If I subscribe around Dec. 25th, do you guys think I'll receive the January box?

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Points were given out to those who signed up when they first launched, because they had an error in the shipping date so they gave us 100 points = 10$.. I don't know of any other codes currently, but I would expect soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back