Starting up a blog?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
we're planning on trying this at our blog too. We're writing articles now, but hopefully going to turn them into some vids in the future, and push them on a few different platforms.

would love to hear how you get on a what works

Chris

I just started making Youtube videos, and was wondering if anyone has had any success in creating a blog along with the Youtube channel? I would love to write about my ideas as well as film them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-Cassie Elizabeth

PS: My channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMmMK2MjXDoEGaO16wcR0Qg if you would like to check it out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I used to have a written blog and I just have to tell you the hardest part of it, other than taking the time to update regularly, will be getting fans. You have to bust your ass to get fans. Youtube is connected to a community so you might have a little bit of an easier time, but you need to work pretty much 2-3 hours on marketing yourself for several months. And by then you'll have some fans.  I made a bit of money off my blog but I burned myself out with publicity and updates.

Latest posts

Back