Try The World box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't see this one listed, and I've been happy with them so far. So I thought I'd share...

A "Food Tourism" type box, featuring bi-monthly assortments of foods/drinks from different cities throughout the world. Usually, they have a theme revolving around a particular city, and it comes with a cute booklet with local recipes, a culture guide, etc. The boxes they come in are amazing quality, and I've been saving mine to use as part of gift wrapping over the holidays.

I am aware that some of the items can easily be purchased individually on Amazon, specialty websites, and World Market, but really enjoy the packaging, and the fact that I end up trying things I normally wouldn't choose on my own.

I've received two boxes from them so far(Paris and New Delhi), and loved them both.  They have an upcoming Holiday box that looks amazing, so I thought I'd share.

Here are some pics of the Paris box and New Delhi box I received:

ttwboxes.png

Anyone else try them? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's $39 per box on a bi-monthly basis, or $35 per box on a 6 month prepay, or $33 per box on a 1 year pre-pay.

I had a link for 30% off up there, but they chided me for it and removed the link. *shrug*

If you do a search in google for codes, you'll probably find more. Try The World also posts sign-up specials on their facebook sometimes.

edit: she also seems to have removed my link to photos of the boxes on instagram from other people, for some reason. weird. whatever.  :rolleyes: Just do a #trytheworld search there, I guess. Lots of pics.

Their Istanbul box looked so awesome, but I missed it. I hope they have a similar one soon. They used to cycle through all the boxes for each member, but as of this month, will start giving every member the same new box bi-monthly. They also lowered the price(it used to be $45, I think) as of this month. 

I was a huge fan of the Foodzie box back in the day, and this one reminds me of it, but with a international flair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, mod note here:   Please be advised that asking for and sending referral links via PM are also prohibited by the MUT ToS, and these will also be removed.

Latest posts

Back