Glossybox December 2014 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From MSA here are some December Spoilers

Glossy.png

I hate getting nail polish, but I don't mind this one. looks interesting. I think it will be great box!

I love anything by Nuxe and the nail polish looks fun and festive!  I am excited to see the other items that are in the box.

I went for the Rue La La deal of 3 months. I am supposed to get a code to use. But my order and confirmation make it seem like I am getting a package with Ship to/Delivery dates.  But, its pretty clear in the fine print on Rue La La that I should be getting a code to redeem between certain months.   I am going to sub for the December box.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a box on rue lala to try out when can i purchase to get the december box im still seeing november when i go to the site

Meh, I don't like glitter polish and no need for a hair mask so I hope the remaining items are great because these seem like they'll go on the trades list.

Can someone please confirm if my thinking is correct? I just bought the 6 month GB Rue la la sub.  I currently have an active month-to-month sub and have already rec'd my November box.  If I cancel my monthly sub today and re-subscribe on 12/1 with the Rue la la code I should be getting the December box as my 1st box for my 6 month sub without any overlap? Right?  RIGHT?   :blink:   :blink:

These GB rules make my head spin! *LOL*  Thanks in advance!

@@girlnamedpete You had to cancel by the 15th of this month to skip Decembers box, if you unsub now and start your 6 month on Dec. 1st you will get 2 December boxes....right girls?

*Really Glossybox it shouldn't be this hard for people to figure out!

** @@Bizgirlva It's not a hair mask, but a face mask. Their website says:

Masque Crème Fraîche® de Beauté 
FRESH, MOISTURIZING AND SOOTHING FOR 24HRS - INTENSIVE MOISTURE - DE-STRESSES For all skin typesA source of well-being and immediate freshness, this moisturizing mask with Plant Milks and White Blossom provides intensive moisturization for even the driest of skin. A rescue treatment, it provides intensive relief, instantly soothing skin discomfort. Hydrates and soothes for 24 hours, leaving skin radiant.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@girlnamedpete You had to cancel by the 15th of this month to skip Decembers box, if you unsub now and start your 6 month on Dec. 1st you will get 2 December boxes....right girls?

*Really Glossybox it shouldn't be this hard for people to figure out!

** @@Bizgirlva It's not a hair mask, but a face mask. Their website says:

Masque Crème Fraîche® de Beauté FRESH, MOISTURIZING AND SOOTHING FOR 24HRS - INTENSIVE MOISTURE - DE-STRESSES For all skin types

A source of well-being and immediate freshness, this moisturizing mask with Plant Milks and White Blossom provides intensive moisturization for even the driest of skin. A rescue treatment, it provides intensive relief, instantly soothing skin discomfort. Hydrates and soothes for 24 hours, leaving skin radiant.
Thank you!  I guess it's a matter of perspective since to ME I was thinking that it was before the 15th, but I guess what you are saying is that it needs to be canceled before the 15th of that same month.  **whew** My brain hurts!  Haha.  So, I guess if I cancel my month-to-month and pull the trigger on my 6 month Rue la la both on 12/1, I should be good then?  Thanks again, @@SaraP!

What @@SaraP said. You had to cancel November 15th to stop the December box. So, you are getting that one anyway sista. I would redeem your voucher for January if you don't want a dupe.
Ok, now I get it *I hope*.  If I cancel now I will still be getting the Dec box from my month-to-month. I can then use my Rue La La on 1/1 (or thereafter) to start my 6 month sub in January.  I think I just earned my GB GED.  Ha!  Thanks @@Kookymama and @@SaraP!  Happy Thanksgiving to you!

20% 3,6,12 month and I think even the Xmas box using code THANKS....hmmmmm super tempted...

@@SaraP - any thoughts lol

Latest posts

Back