Holiday 2014 Limited Edition **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's available for purchase at 40.00 on glossybox.com. No codes work, AFAIK. Full contents are listed, though I can't really tell what's full size or not.

glossy.jpg

It says 8 products but I'm only counting 7.

Korres mascara

Lip Bar lipstick

OCC loose color concentrate

NCLA polish

Calvin Klein Reveal

Jouer lip gloss

Cargo eyeliner

While I'm a sucker for red lipstick and nail polish, I DO NOT need any more mascara, black eyeliner, or pinkish lip gloss.  Especially not for $40.  I'll be passing.

If you use the code HOLIDAY with a 12 month sub, you get this box for free. Code good until December 15th

Edited to add: There is a disclaimer that there is not a guarantee you will get this by 12/25

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lip Butter is the 8th product
OK, thanks.  Didn't see that before.

I think I'm going to skip this one, though.  Some of the stuff is basic but I don't need it (lip butter, lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara).  The perfume is iffy because I don't know what it smells like.  While I love red lipstick and nail polish, I just bought my third lipstick rack and am in need of a third nailpolish rack and I have SO MANY red lipsticks and nail polishes already.

Would have been a great box for me at this time last year, but I've been subbed to so many boxes this year, I really have too much of most of this stuff.

I love the sounds of the lip butter & the lipstick - but I've never meet a Calvin Klein perfume that I wasn't either allergic too or made me feel ill....

Nail polish is pretty but I doubt I would use it...so unless this goes on sale I'm not likely to do this one!  Lets see if there is a good deal for another years sub - I don't think getting this free with a year sub is a good enough deal for me right now.  I think I might be all subbed out - but IF I keep a 2nd sub (first sub is beautydna) Glossy is the one I would consider if I find a good deal.

Latest posts

Back