celiajuno

Birchbox December 2014 (Spoilers)

Maybe its because I haven't been around in a few months, but I could see that being a source of confusion for unsuspecting subscribers (especially people like me who like to play musical chairs with their carts).

I'm sure a lot of people are going to click it, not expecting it to be automatically reserved. It did say farther down the page that I'll be charged around December 1st. I hope being on a gift sub doesn't mess this up.

ETA: I just checked my card. The charge was not instant. I bet they are gonna get a lot of calls and e-mails from people who reserved the neckaces by accident. :(

Edited by PeridotCricket

I guess the highlighter for me but nothing really sticks out.   I wonder which ones will sell out the fastest.

I'm going to think about it, but right now, I'm leaning towards the rose gold eyeliner. I don't own any eyeliner in that shade.

• Like 1

Rose gold for me!

I'm down to two boxes this month, so I'll probably do the eyeliner on one, and leave the other as a surprise.  The other PYS choices aren't bad, but not exciting enough to limit myself.

• Like 1

I am so torn between the mascara and highlighter. I think I'm going to need to read some reviews on each before I come to a decision. I don't think rose gold would be terribly flattering for my coloring so I'm going to steer clear of that if possible.

Gah I hope they get my main account straightened out so I can get the eyeliner and lippie!  If I have to resort to opening a third account I will get a welcome box and not a PYS.

I caved & ordered the longer necklace Rachel has on in the video. So cute! :) 

This will be my first ever Birchbox Plus so hopefully it all goes well...

I just sent out an email to Birchbox. I am not a happy camper. Underneath the video on their website, now it says that those of us in Alaska and Hawaii are no longer able to pick a sample choice or do the add on. I was going to choose the rose gold eyeliner on my Aces account. This is complete B.S. I can only wonder what their response will be. I just signed up for a year's sub and have spent plenty of money with this company.

• Like 1

I think I'm going to go with the lip gloss, at first I was tempted by the eyeliner, since I don't have a color like that, but I think I'd use the lip gloss a lot more.  And I love the little diamond on it!

If I keep both subs for the month, I will probably do the highlighter and the liner. The highlighter mainly because I've just wondered about that brand and almost bought one of their products on a whim many times. If I only keep one sub not sure when I will choose.

I think I will add the moonstone necklace. Never did birchbox plus but I like the necklace. :-)

It's so pretty, but looking at the 3 liners I have right now in varying shades of gold tells me I should not pick it... :(

I do love the blue one I got from the Mermaid box, though, and I'm tempted to have it in another shade.

OMG I missed that it was that brand. For some reason I was thinking of the Sumita liners. I love that pencil. I was leaning towards the eyeliner anyway since I have nothing anywhere near that color but now? Sign me up!

• Like 1

This will be tough.  I'll wait to see what the curated box is, but I'm leaning towards the eyeliner since I dont have anything like it.

• Like 1

The mascara is the only PYS thing that appeals to me, so I'll go with that or the curated box(depending on what's in it).

It's a toss up for me between the liner and the lippie. I honestly don't think I'd wear the liner, but I can imagine that it's SO pretty, so I feel like I need to get it and force myself out of my eyeliner comfort zone LOL

• Like 3

I'd like the eyeliner, the highlighter or the lip stain. I don't like Mirenesse mascaras. I don't think I will pick though- just leave it up to the BB gods. It seems like my boxes are much better when I don't pick.

Ever since I got the silver CR liner I've been digging metallic liners! I bought a gold liquid eyeliner liner that I love, but they don't sell them anymore and I never got the chance to buy the rose gold....

BUT they always seem to have issues with the option that is the most popular, and this liner seems to be the most popular so far (at least here in MUT).

Edited by TippyAG
  • Like 3

I wonder what lorelei's polish is! I bet it's a Jinsoon color, but I wish they mentioned it because I've been wanting a cobalt blue polish.

Essie's Butler Please is a nice cobalt polish...my sister turned me on to that color. 

Also, I am all about that rose gold eyeliner! The W3LL highlighter stick is tempting but I NEED that eyeliner! 

• Like 1