Birchbox December 2014 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birchbox Plus:

Capwell & Co Necklace $25 ($48 value)

MAKE Cream Luminous Lip Gloss in Dragon Fruit $21 ($25 value)

Sample Choice: (11/25 for Aces, 11/26 for everyone)

Manna Kadar Lip Locked in Lucky

Vasanti Cosmetics Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil in Rose Gold

Mirenesse Secret Weapon iCurl 24 Hour Mascara

W3LL People Bio Brightener Stick

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, they did start early this month! 

W3ll people stick is the most exiting PYS for me. Maybe because I'm currently obsessed with highlighters.

I don't know.  I'll have to look at the highlighter shade more closely.  A lot of highlighters are too dark for me (or else they just don't show up at all)!  Liked the Vasanti eyeliner in the Modern Mermaid box, but my eyelids are a bit too oily for it.  (Though a primer could help, if I find the right one.)  The Lip Locked color isn't my favorite ever, but would be a nice color for work.  I don't need mascara but I've never tried this one.

So I could go either way on all four of them.  I have some time to investigate, at least.  Then I'll go for what I expect to be the most popular of my two choices on my Aces account and choose something else on my other account, so as to hopefully avoid duplicate boxes (though we all know how that can end up working out).

I think I'm going to pick the rose gold pencil on one sub and leave the other one a suprise or if I love the curated box if they have one. I don't know. I got a meh box when I picked a sample and an awesome one when I didn't pick. I don't know what I'm getting in my second box I am waiting for though.

I think I want the Manna Kadar on one and maybe the W3ll people highlighter on the other! Or I might leave one up to chance...we'll see!

Dang that Vasanti Rose Gold eyeliner might be enough to make me come back for december.
It's so pretty, but looking at the 3 liners I have right now in varying shades of gold tells me I should not pick it... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do love the blue one I got from the Mermaid box, though, and I'm tempted to have it in another shade.

So this just happened. Be careful what you click on. I did it on purpose, but if you don't intend to add on the necklace for $25, do not click Add to Cart. I haven't bought a Birchbox Plus item before because none of them appealed to me, but I'm so excited about this neckace.

Screenshot_2014-11-17-22-01-25.png

I love the necklaces (but won't be getting one lol). I think for sample choice, I am torn between the lip product and the eyeliner! I am indecisive and probably won't make my final choice until I am on the site picking!

So this just happened. Be careful what you click on. I did it on purpose, but if you don't intend to add on the necklace for $25, do not click Add to Cart. I haven't bought a Birchbox Plus item before because none of them appealed to me, but I'm so excited about this neckace.
What the heck, so clicking "Add to Cart" auto purchases it without going through the check out process??

It's so pretty, but looking at the 3 liners I have right now in varying shades of gold tells me I should not pick it... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do love the blue one I got from the Mermaid box, though, and I'm tempted to have it in another shade.
Thankfully, not having gotten any new eyeliners lately gives me more motivation to get this one. And I'm just such a sucker for rose gold.

I can see myself wearing that eyeliner with Orly's Rage on my nails (or that dupe by Color Club I got in a Birchbox a long time ago). I wonder if they would send out rose gold nail polish in December, too. That would just be too much to hope for.

Latest posts

Back