EggyBread

Pan that Palette 2015

Kinda lonely here but here's my progress after 5 months. Exciting! I have never hit pan on 3 eyeshadows in the same palette. It's sad that I'm not using the other shadows but they are too cool toned and the cream shadow has a lot of glitter fallout. The matte cream shadow is about 60% used, the matte taupe about 50% used and the shimmery taupe is 25% used. I think that I have learned my lesson and will not be buying large palettes. I really should buy quads, trios or duos, nothing larger. In any case I'm still on an eyeshadow no buy for a loooong time.

post-116941-0-04405100-1433981678_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oshare-girl
  • Like 3

Kinda lonely here but here's my progress after 5 months.

I follow this thread and always enjoy your updates.  I almost get a contact buzz when I see your pans get bigger and bigger!  You are doing great, keep it up!!

Thanks for the encouragement! Unfortunately, I have to put this palette to rest. This morning I spied a tiny bug walking around in it. Eww! So here's my final progress on it. I'm about 70% done with the matte cream, 60% done with the matte taupe and 25% done with the shimmery taupe after almost 7 months of use.

I'm going to replace this with the UD Naked Basics.

post-116941-0-39282100-1435117115_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oshare-girl

7 weeks in and I finally hit pan on my first shadow, Naked2. Foxy, WOS and Faint have more even use since I use larger brushes for these colors so it's going to take a while before I hit pan on them. I was SO happy to see pan this morning! It's strange how the 3 lightest shades are very firmly packed while the 3 darker shades are super powdery.

post-116941-0-49943400-1439347255_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oshare-girl
  • Like 1

I finally hit the pan on my Chanel Les Beiges powder yesterday but forgot to post a picture. Here is the picture. The top broke off the powder because I dropped it on the floor a few months back. Next I'm working on the UD basics 2 palette. I'm making progress on the primal shade.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

It's strange how the 3 lightest shades are very firmly packed while the 3 darker shades are super powdery.

Crave is TERRIBLE, I got so sick of mine constantly breaking and leaving dust all over my makeup bag that I finally popped it out and trashed it. 

Ok I changed my mind about panning my unzipped palette. I'm gonna put it away for a good long while.

I've already hit pan on 3 of the shadows from Naked 3. I love that palette but my hubby surprised me with the naked 2 palette for Christmas and to my surprise it's my all time favorite!

Soooo...just for fun, I'm going to post pics of both palettes & see how much I've used by the end of the year. My goal is to hit pan not finish the entire palette. I love them too much.

Naked 3 has been used for a year.

Naked 2 is brand new (only had it for less than a month)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ok so here's an update around 10 months since my original post. I panned a lot more in my Naked 3 palette. Still haven't panned anything in my Naked 2 palette.

post-100053-0-49576900-1448773826_thumb.jpgpost-100053-0-37029100-1448773847_thumb.jpg

• Like 2