kawaiimeows

Secret Santa NAILS 2014: Reveals!!!!

I'm glad everything got to you safely! at one point I was looking at the your instagram photo of your collection and going  :bandit: guess I better get creative. I hope I didn't get you any dupes!

Not sure if you opened it and just didn't photograph, but there are a few other goodies tucked in a red packet in the front too.

Ahaha, yeah, I have way too many polishes, but the ones you got me are all welcome additions! I did have the Autumn Spice already, but I love that color (and scent), so I'm happy to have a backup. The others are all new to me.  :D

I didn't even see that last little packet! Nail decals and emery boards! I have files stashed ALL OVER the place because my nails keep splitting, so more are always useful. And the decals have such nifty designs! I love the blue ones especially. I'm already thinking about how to use them with polish to create some nail art. (Sorry I didn't photograph today, but I had an emergency faculty meeting this morning and rushed out of the house after opening the packet.)

Thank you so much!!!!

Edited by formul8edphrase
  • Like 3

@@formul8edphrase oh, and I hope your back is feeling better! I know how those things can be. And I'm glad your cutie got something out of it, even though it was only the flower, lol. Sorry about its death

Ugh, it's actually gotten worse now, but that's ok. I'm having so much fun with my nail goodies that I can ignore it for awhile.  :)

Gabs will eat anything paper-ish, including used sheet masks, packaging, student essays, acetone-soaked cotton balls, and his favorite: used tissues. The dog is nuts. I have to make sure those emery boards stay out of his reach.  :D

• Like 1

Gabs will eat anything paper-ish, including used sheet masks, packaging, student essays, acetone-soaked cotton balls, and his favorite: used tissues. The dog is nuts. I have to make sure those emery boards stay out of his reach. 

My cat is obsessed with q-tips, and chews the cotton off of the ends of them. I have no idea why she does this, but if I'm using one she immediately runs to wherever I am and meows at me, its like she can smell them.  :lol:

• Like 3

My cat is obsessed with q-tips, and chews the cotton off of the ends of them. I have no idea why she does this, but if I'm using one she immediately runs to wherever I am and meows at me, its like she can smell them.  :lol:

My friend's cats do that too. They'll go into her trash and pull out the q-tips to play with. Gabranth will eat those, too, if he can get them. He's eaten a pencil, a lip balm, yards of tissues... When he was a puppy he just straight out ate paper. Now, it has to be paper products that have cosmetic smears on them for maximum yuck factor.  :P He has the most moisturized intestinal tract of anyone around, after all his chewing on my products.

(I usually catch him before he swallows anything, but a couple of cotton balls and a hydrogel mask have made it out the other side.)

• Like 1

My friend's cats do that too. They'll go into her trash and pull out the q-tips to play with. Gabranth will eat those, too, if he can get them. He's eaten a pencil, a lip balm, yards of tissues... When he was a puppy he just straight out ate paper. Now, it has to be paper products that have cosmetic smears on them for maximum yuck factor.  :P He has the most moisturized intestinal tract of anyone around, after all his chewing on my products.

(I usually catch him before he swallows anything, but a couple of cotton balls and a hydrogel mask have made it out the other side.)

Ahhh animals can be so ridiculous! hahahahha

MY ELFIE!! Your box is getting mailed first thing tomorrow. I was going to go to the post office over lunch but work is kicking my sorry ass today and I can't get away. But on the plus side an order I was waiting on and was thinking I would have to send late is supposedly in my mailbox so yay extra stuff as penance for my lateness :(

• Like 3

OMG....I was SUPER spoiled!! My Secret Santa is @@Lolo22!! She is the best Santa, I am blown away by everything!!

Can someone help me do a spoiler tag from my phone? This is gonna be pic heavy!!

• Like 4

OMG....I was SUPER spoiled!! My Secret Santa is @@Lolo22!! She is the best Santa, I am blown away by everything!!

Can someone help me do a spoiler tag from my phone? This is gonna be pic heavy!!

try (without the spaces)

[ spoiler ]

insert pics here

[ /spoiler ]

Edited by kawaiimeows

Ok, here goes!!

Here is what I saw when I opened the box.

So cute!! And the card inside was so glittery and sparkley!!

Candy!!!

Snoopy....my favorite!!!

So many presents!!

The first ones I opened were so fun!

Sparkling Garbage....SQUEEEEEE!!!!! And the quick dry drops I wanted!! And a Sephora Formula X...such a cool blue color!!

To be continued...it's hard to type on my phone.

Edited by kawaiimeows
  • Like 8

Oh my gosh @ you got sparkling garbage!!!! I always forget that polish exists but it is always one of my favorites once I remember hahahah.  :lol:

• Like 2

Well crap, that didn't work!! Lol....oh well, let's continue, shall we??

Wintermint!!! OMG, I love it!! I have had this in my basket at the store so many times and I always put it back, now it's mine!! And Spun Sugar is such a great color. That Nails Inc polish is to die for, so super sparkley. The mini Mod Lacquer is super cute and such an awesome green.

But wait, there's more!!

Another Sephora and mini Mod Lacquer, love them both!! And Hit Polish!! I have some of her polishes and love them, and this one is so pretty. And I can always use another top coat!!

More candy!! And masks...I love masks!! My cuticles are a mess, I can't wait to try the Sally Hansen cuticle stuff, it looks so cool!!

OMG....I am speechless. I love Snoopy. I wanted this set. I am....uh, OMG, seriously?!? I love it. You could have just sent this set and I would have loved you forever!!

Still not done!!

More candy...half of that bag may or may not be gone already, it was SO good. Nail art pens, can't wait to try those. And a lip balm, I have them stashed everywhere!! And the Julep cleanup tool!! I suck at cleanup and I really wanted one of those!!

And the whole shebang....socks, bath fizzies, nail files, @@Lolo22 thought of everything!!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!! Such an awesome gift, I can't wait to try everything out. I will think of you every time I use a new polish!!

Edited by kawaiimeows
  • Like 9

@ i fixed it for ya! you accidentally used "\" instead of "/" at the end (confusing i know) :P

Thank you!! Can you fix the other one, too?? Lol...

Well crap, that didn't work!! Lol....oh well, let's continue, shall we??

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wintermint!!! OMG, I love it!! I have had this in my basket at the store so many times and I always put it back, now it's mine!! And Spun Sugar is such a great color. That Nails Inc polish is to die for, so super sparkley. The mini Mod Lacquer is super cute and such an awesome green.

But wait, there's more!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Another Sephora and mini Mod Lacquer, love them both!! And Hit Polish!! I have some of her polishes and love them, and this one is so pretty. And I can always use another top coat!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

More candy!! And masks...I love masks!! My cuticles are a mess, I can't wait to try the Sally Hansen cuticle stuff, it looks so cool!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OMG....I am speechless. I love Snoopy. I wanted this set. I am....uh, OMG, seriously?!? I love it. You could have just sent this set and I would have loved you forever!!

Still not done!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

More candy...half of that bag may or may not be gone already, it was SO good. Nail art pens, can't wait to try those. And a lip balm, I have them stashed everywhere!! And the Julep cleanup tool!! I suck at cleanup and I really wanted one of those!!

And the whole shebang....socks, bath fizzies, nail files, @@Lolo22 thought of everything!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!! Such an awesome gift, I can't wait to try everything out. I will think of you every time I use a new polish!!

Yay! You deserve it! And actually I somehow forgot to put a cool part of your present in the box so be on the lookout for another package this week!! :-D
  • Like 2

Yay! You deserve it! And actually I somehow forgot to put a cool part of your present in the box so be on the lookout for another package this week!! :-D

There's MORE?!? I am in disbelief!! You have already completely spoiled me. I can't thank you enough as it is!! :)

Edited by Pollysmom
  • Like 1

No problem at all!

Also that Wintermint polish looks like a pretty good DL Mermaid's Dream dupe!

I've heard that it was, I'm drawn to it for the scent as well, but it just looks so mesmerizing in the bottle. I can't wait to see what it looks like on my nails.

I want so bad to open up everything and play but I know you're supposed to let them warm up if they've been out in the cold. Maybe I'll open up the Peanuts play pack and do some coloring....lol!! It's almost the same thing, right?? :D

• Like 2

I know I haven't posted what's in that last box yet, but I didn't forget. I just haven't been able to get pics yet. I will try harder to get a few after work tomorrow.

• Like 2

I know I haven't posted what's in that last box yet, but I didn't forget. I just haven't been able to get pics yet. I will try harder to get a few after work tomorrow.

Hey spreading out the reveals can be a good thing ;)

• Like 1