My box is also scheduled for delivery tomorrow and I cannot wait.  Everything looks wonderful and I actually really like the assortment (as listed in the MSA comments).  Funny enough, I really hope I receive one of the calendars (that design sold out last time I checked). 

This is what a luxury box should look like - giving my NM PopSugar box the stink eye (again)  :huh:

• Like 1

I love some of the boxes and some things I would just think were ok.  I like the jewelry in all the boxes.  I want try this box really badly but I think the thing bothering me is the variation in boxes

I just received mine and as others have said the presentation is lovely and of coarse the value is there but.... the 'grass is greener' syndrome will kick-in.  I was good with the concept of variations but maybe not so much now (I really wanted the calendar, darn it).    Once I figure out how to upload pictures, I'll add a few.

• Like 2

I have posted a few pictures, my box had: Atelier Vanille Cologne, : 3 Sothys products, Myriam-K anti-frizz syrum, tassia canellis light blue earrings, 1951 leather clutch in olive green, leather business card holder, popup candle, cake mix and lavender stick

• Like 2

Mine just came. It's good, not great but I'll definitely stay subscribed.

1. Wing sweatshirt - came in small like I requested. Not my style but I know sweatshirts are trendy right now. They feel sloppy to me. $135

2. Leather card case in a pretty tan color, it's super soft $40

3. Miriam K anti frizz serum - great fit for my hair $50

4. Pop Up candle in flashing meadow $35

5. Sothys oxy mineral treatment $39

6. Sothys refreshing gel for legs $20

7. Studio 78 eye liner $22

8. Atelier Vanille Insensée spray, not rollerball $25

9. Marlette organic spelt cake mix $10

10. Le Bénéfique tea sticks $5

Total value is $381, not the $400 that was advertised. Should I contact them?

post-114380-0-94142000-1418508056_thumb.jpg

Edited by PrettyAndWitty

@@PrettyAndWitty - I wouldn't contact them about the difference.  My box was about $380 but a few items are not available in the US so there is a slight exchange rate variance which could account for the difference. 

Just got my box & I'm a little let down. There is no big ticket item like the sweatshirt or the clutch. While everything is lovely and the presentation is fantastic, I was expecting more of a variety of items. I got 5 beauty items-none of them makeup & 3 pieces of jewelry, which is most of the box. I only received one home item (the candle) unless you count food, which I don't. Kind of bummed at first glance, but there are a couple of items I do want & everything is beautiful & will be nice for gifts & swaps. At that price I was just hoping for at least one wow item for myself. Not sure if I'll stay with them. I'll post photos in a bit.

Edited by QuixoticGirly

post-108526-0-79917700-1418517771_thumb.jpg

I got:

Les Petites Paris Peut-Etre Sweatshirt

Atelier cologne in Vanilla

Soins Soleil Cellu-Guard Medium Protection SPF 20 Tanning Body Lotion-150ml-$54
Soins Soleil Cellu-Guard High Protection SPF30 Sun Sensitive Areas Care-50ml- $45
Sothys Paris Shower Gel in Lemon-Lime and Patchouli Escape-200ml- $27

Tassia Canellis LoveBird Earrings (orange)

Marlette Preparations Bio Cereal Bars with Figs and Apricots

Le Benefique Tea

Popup Paris in Forest Lump (candle)

Bons Baisers De Paris Passport Case (plastic)

Christain Lacroix Glam'Azonia 2015 Dated Hardbound Diary

Mineroche Scented Stone

The value is debatable.  It's $366 according to my calculations. $441 according to theirs (they value the sweatshirt at $145 but I found a similar one on their website for $70).

$126 of my value was in the three Sothy's items.  Not thrilled that TWO of them are sunscreens.

Variations stink.  I hope enough people say so and then they decide not to do it for the next box.

Edited by Saffyra
  • Like 2

I really wanted Alexander perfume, didn't get it. Anyway I like my box. Sweatshirt with wings - my husband said it is boring but I like it.

post-115885-0-74128200-1418519388_thumb.jpg

post-115885-0-03289500-1418519404_thumb.jpg

post-115885-0-02915000-1418519418_thumb.jpg

post-115885-0-34186000-1418519434_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I really wanted Alexander perfume, didn't get it. Anyway I like my box. Sweatshirt with wings - my husband said it is boring but I like it.

I think your sweatshirt is cute too!! I'm thinking about signing up -- all the boxes look chic-/ I ❤️ the jewelry, luxe fragrances, luxury bath products!! Truffle salt is the cherry on top.. I'm in love with it-- tastes so good on popcorn.. Savory treat

• Like 2

I might be grumpy about getting two Sothy's sunscreens for awhile. 

And, I have to admit, I actually like the sweatshirt.  It's navy blue.  But the letters are felted on.  It looks like if I wash it, the blue will bleed and the letters wont be white anymore.  It fits but its 100% cotton... If I wash it, I have a sneaking suspicion it won't fit anymore. 

• Like 1

I just received mine and as others have said the presentation is lovely and of coarse the value is there but.... the 'grass is greener' syndrome will kick-in.  I was good with the concept of variations but maybe not so much now (I really wanted the calendar, darn it).    Once I figure out how to upload pictures, I'll add a few.

if i get the calendar maybe we can trade. because i really don't want the calendar

love the sweatshirt. i hope everyone's trades aren't completed by the time I get mine - out of town so it won't be until thursday. 

• Like 1

I might be grumpy about getting two Sothy's sunscreens for awhile. 

And, I have to admit, I actually like the sweatshirt.  It's navy blue.  But the letters are felted on.  It looks like if I wash it, the blue will bleed and the letters wont be white anymore.  It fits but its 100% cotton... If I wash it, I have a sneaking suspicion it won't fit anymore. 

yeah, love your sweatshirt too. what a great phrase!

Omg! I need this box!! Omg.. its expensive lol - I will wait until after the new years to get a box, I'm broke soon lol - NVM.. They don't ship to Canada. Wallet will be safe.

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

still haven't received any shipping notice yet... is it normal? I placed annual sub order on 9th Dec and my card was charged immediately.

still haven't received any shipping notice yet... is it normal? I placed annual sub order on 9th Dec and my card was charged immediately.

You might email them.  I wasn't charged until the box shipped but I signed up pretty early.  I don't know about those who may have signed up after the boxes started being spoiled.

They're really on top of emails, though, I give them that.  I received a response to mine in less than 24 hours.

Same experience with fast customer service for me. I was charged the full sub price ($150) even though I used the 20% off code when I paid. They emailed me within 12 hours and credited the overcharge to my card. I love my box in general. I got 3 Sothys products, which was a bit much, especially with one being after sun lotion (relevant if I lived in the Southern Hemisphere but not so much here in the US in Dec). But all 3 are great products so I have zero complaints. My candle is beautiful (looking and smelling), the teas are cute and interesting, I love my bracelet, the perfume (the small spray), eyeliner, and even the olive oil spray bottle is amazing. Haven't tried the organic baking mix yet since I accidentally threw away the included recipe (my high school French is too rusty to be trusted to translate, lol). My clutch was in aqua, which is rather summery looking but I can and will make it work now since I'm too impatient to wait until summer to use it ;-)

You might email them.  I wasn't charged until the box shipped but I signed up pretty early.  I don't know about those who may have signed up after the boxes started being spoiled.

They're really on top of emails, though, I give them that.  I received a response to mine in less than 24 hours.

• Like 1

OuiPlease is giving 20% off an annual sub with this promo code-- this is not a referral code-- they gave it to me to share with makeup talk users. Again it's not a referral code, I asked them if they would extend a discount for us & they provided me with the code :)

The code is OUISHAUNA. This code will be active until December 26th.

• Like 4

OuiPlease is giving 20% off an annual sub with this promo code-- this is not a referral code-- they gave it to me to share with makeup talk users. Again it's not a referral code, I asked them if they would extend a discount for us & they provided me with the code :)

The code is OUISHAUNA. This code will be active until December 26th.

Well I was going to totally pass on this and then I saw the coupon code and well, couldn't resist for $86/box. I really hope I enjoy it as much as many of you have. Thank you Shauna for the discount code. 

• Like 1

OMG, I so envy you this sub! I wish so much that it would be available internationally. It seems amazing and oh, I love France so much!

omg I'm in love with that sweater! I hope it pops up on trade boards soon. XD

• Like 1

omg I'm in love with that sweater! I hope it pops up on trade boards soon. XD

Thanks! :-) I wear it often :) I checked on MSA swap, but nobody swapping it right now. The two other styles are for swap though...

• Like 1