PopSugar Must Have December 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, the PopSugar Must Have December 2014 box went on sale today... let the comments begin!

So, the PopSugar Must Have December 2014 box went on sale today... let the comments begin!
Really? That seems so early considering the past few months, lol.  I think I'm going to hold out for a good code first.  

What do people hope to see in the Dec box? 

I'd like to see a lux hydrating facial mask, a winter candle (but we just got a candle so probably wont see one again so soon), a pretty address book, English toffee candy.  Actually, I'd love to get one of those door fragrance tassels in a winter scent, I've always loved those and never end up buying one.  Or a Snapfish gift card/code.  This is probably really random, but something like a small mobile decoration thing that is dainty and pretty would be cool too (like a silhouette design).  Or a J. Crew gift card.. That's my wish list anyways.  

I'm definitely going to order, but I'm going to hold out for a $10 code.

I wonder if we'll get a throw blanket, since they're getting one in the Holiday for Her box.... well if it's not this month, it'll be next month.

I would definitely love a good face mask, maybe something candy-cane related, and maybe some glittery makeup for parties/NYE. I know a lot of people don't like glittery makeup so I may be alone in that wish. A sparkly bracelet would also be wonderful. I was going to say spa socks as well, but we got socks in the October box so maybe not.

To me a fun December box would contain maybe some peppermint bark, a pretty piece of jewelry, would love a necklace or bracelet that says 2015, a winter scented scrub, a picture frame that says 2015, although people would probably be unhappy with another frame, maybe a pair of champagne flutes, a good read, something festive and sparkly.

To me a fun December box would contain maybe some peppermint bark, a pretty piece of jewelry, would love a necklace or bracelet that says 2015, a winter scented scrub, a picture frame that says 2015, although people would probably be unhappy with another frame, maybe a pair of champagne flutes, a good read, something festive and sparkly.
This all sounds awesome to me! I like the way you think!

I would love to see us get a book, a sugar scrub and maybe a journal or a 2015 planner.  A super soft throw would be nice too or those flats that you can fold and put in your purse for all the dancing we'll be doing at NYE parties. Also, it would be fun to get something sparkly to wear on New Years.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm both excited and scared. I had so many problems with CS and trying to figure out how man referrals I had the last month. They confirmed I have 5 (finally!!), but my account still only shows 4 and I'm really hoping that I don't get charged for December as my next 3 months are supposed to be free. Fingers crossed!

As for the boxes, I'd love to see something sparkly, a fancy mug, always candles, more things to bake (excluding difficult recipe books), etc.

• I do need a new planner, so that would be awesome - specifically the really cute Kate Spade 2015 planners.
  • I would actually LOVE some kind of New Years Eve noise makers, something just fun and silly or beautiful champagne flutes but I'm not getting my hopes up.
  • A really fun lip color (that's my go-to for holiday parties). 
  • Moose Munch or a Harry & David's gift card.
  • I would love some kind of delicate jewelry that symbolized starting fresh, something along those lines. 
  • And because it's holiday time I'm really wanting something sparkly and glittery. I'm not normally a glitter kind of a gal but this time of year turns me into one. 
Most of all, on time shipping!! 

Erin Condren planners are now selling at Staples and it would be great to get one of them!  A face mask or face peel would be excellent.  I love the idea of a necklace. I would also be happy with a cozy throw even though I one is coming in the LE Holiday box.

Am i the only one that find the fact that decemeber boxes are already on sale funny considering i still haven't received my november box?! Like thanks pop sugar youre so sweet to start selling next month without even sending out all of the novemeber boxes.  

For the sake of Christmas... Popsugar.. please, GET IT TOGETHER. Like I said in the November thread, I'll only buy December's with a code and that also goes for January, just because it's my birthday month. Then I'm leaning towards cancelling for good. Unless both Dec & Jan surprise me, then I'll consider staying.

But, I would really like to be able to gift some of the items from this box if it decides to come on time. Even though most of my gifts are being handmade this year, I want some good finishing touches are some good stocking stuffers.

Wishlist

- a throw!

- maybe a big knitted infinity scarf?

- peppermint everything bc i LOVE it

Praying for no overload of chocolate, caramel corn, nail wraps, mascara, etc.

i was wondering when this thread was going to start!

I wish for statement jewels..i dont care if its a ring, necklace or bracelet.

sparkly tights.....i  know i'm a kid but i think these go well with a plain dress if done right

nice mugs that you can use for coffee or tea

nice coffee or tea

a great book

possibly a festive holiday makeup palette that covers non-clownish colors that work on all skin tones? i feel every time we get a palette (aside from the neutral one we got not long ago) the colors are always too bright and I can't wear any of it

Peppermint ANYTHING!!!

actual items from a company instead of a code!!

oh to dream....

I would love cozy and romantic items! I love the idea of champagne flutes, anything peppermint, some holiday tea, super cozy slippers, bubble bath... hmmm...

I really need a good spoiler and a coupon code before subscribing for the December box. I received my November box on Thursday or Friday last week. While it was nice, it was just okay for me. December's box would  have to have something exciting (in my opinion) for me to spend the money on it.

I'd love a throw or a planner.

My wishlist....

a fun bracelet or long necklace in SILVER

cookies from Byrd Cookie Company (The Lemon ones are amazing!)

a fun DIY kit? like the birchbox kit for the picture hangers, or maybe a jewelry making set, or something DIY that comes with everything you need! Maybe like etched glass champagne flutes for NYE

A Planner would be awesome for 2015, or cute Calendar or something

a candle/wax warmer maybe instead of candles? with a few wax melts? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no November box for me, but came across this and thought about you. So here it is...

Popsugar Black Friday Sale is up!

"GIFT15" for $15 off 1 mo.

"GIFT25" for $25 off 3 mo.

"GIFT75" for $75 off 6 mo.

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!

Still no November box for me, but came across this and thought about you. So here it is...

Popsugar Black Friday Sale is up!

"GIFT15" for $15 off 1 mo.

"GIFT25" for $25 off 3 mo.

"GIFT75" for $75 off 6 mo.

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!
Thanks for posting that!!

Your welcome betsye.

I think is a great deal... either the 1 mo, @$24.95 or the 6 mo. @23.28 per box  :smilehappyyes:

Latest posts

Back