Fortune Cookie Soap: Spring Soap Box 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacehtpuekam

Malicious Meanie Pants
Reaction score
Spoiler for Spring! I'm dying a little.  :laughno:

10556453_10152815918916702_4231476255517137931_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just subbed to this box. I've never tried anything from FCS so I'm super excited to get it!

This theme is making it so hard for me to unsub.  I'm supposed to be cutting back my budget.  I may have to think about this further.  

I'm waiting for more spoilers before I decide if I want to unsubscribe or get the Spring box. I just hope they don't do another CYO right before or after the Spring Products Launch.

When is the CYO WC scheduled? I do want to get a couple WC then.

Here's the schedule: http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com/collections/cyo

WC is January 9th/10th :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I THINK the Game of Thrones mini collection launches in January too.
Thank You for the link to the CYO Schedule. At least WC should be about a month before boxes ship, which I think will be the 1st or 2nd Monday in February. It does look like they're doing Sugar Scrub between the Spring Box ship date and the Spring Collection Launch, which I hope doesn't cause another FCS shipping fiasco, but my pessimistic self is saying it will. I love FCS, but they create their own shipping issues so often I feel like they should've learned by now.

plonking oneself in here ready for more spoilers and info, even though shannon tries to get our uk boxes off quick due to shipping for us in the uk group order ,your soap boxes always arrive first so we have to spend a week plus oooing over your photos,then we arrange the uk group order afterwards, with epic hauls,the valentines day goodies look real nice this year.

So, I'm super excited for the spring box so far.

The GoT mini collection is not looking great so far though.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyone know when it comes out?  I was definitely getting it until I saw the 1st spoiler, hopefully the rest of the collection will look better though.

So, I'm super excited for the spring box so far.

The GoT mini collection is not looking great so far though.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyone know when it comes out?  I was definitely getting it until I saw the 1st spoiler, hopefully the rest of the collection will look better though.
It's released the 23rd :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: And the Valentine's Day collection is the 16th. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back