Urban Decay Vice LTD! Coming Soon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Urban Decay is stocking up their Vice LTD eyeshadow palette. Heard that it will be available on Dec 4 at Urban Decay.com only. I think it's the same price as Vice 3 which was $60 a palette but LTD is $58 and it's a limited edition.

color Urban Decay Vice LTD.jpg

Sephora VIB's were able to order theirs earlier this week. Should be out on Sephora sometime next week. Also, don't believe UD on the release date. They stated that Naked on the Run wouldn't be launched until December but they moved that up by two or three weeks so Vice LTD should be out any day.

Sephora VIB's were able to order theirs earlier this week. Should be out on Sephora sometime next week. Also, don't believe UD on the release date. They stated that Naked on the Run wouldn't be launched until December but they moved that up by two or three weeks so Vice LTD should be out any day.
I am VIB rouge and I didn't receive any kind of email saying they were available earlier this week  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I checked on Sephora online and Ulta.com and none of them has it. Yes, it's a limited edition and I'm keeping my finger crossed. What I learned was Naked on the run was scheduled for released on Nov 20 at Urban Decay and Dec 4 at Sephora.  

It'll eventually turn up on Sephora. The VIB or Rouge VIB sale was one of the perks of spending so much at Sephora. I don't hit the VIB status since I tend to buy directly from companies or at ULTA so I didn't get my hands on this palette.

Latest posts

Back