A BeautyBlogger interested in talking to like minded people!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there! I am Ritu KT I am a voracious reader, avid shopper, qualified techie and a makeup junkie.

Not people in my life share my passion and I am here to find some like-minded people or at least talk about all things beauty.

I mostly write about Korean cosmetics because I stayed in South Korea for over 2 years and experienced the culture first hand. Korea pretty much motivated me to jump into the beauty blogging world. 

I stumbled upon Makeuptalk while searching for subscription services to try. I have not tried anything (international) other than Memebox; of course I have tried the ones in my home country (India) - The Fab Bag, Nature's Co. and My Envy Box. 

I hope to learn from each one of you and probably give my two cents in various discussions!

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy!  This 51 y/o lady was riding the internet wave long before most other women.  Can remember using telnet to get Mcafee updates if that gives a clue.  And MSDOS jukebox just tickled me pink.  I was also around when they gave the net away.  AKA companies were giving away more than they could afford. The free stuff I got, oh my...  Was also around when you could win just about any online sweepstakes you wanted.   And also when companies gave away full sized samples.  I run my own website, love cats, gardening and beauty products.

PS.  You know what?  I saw the world change along with the internet.  Something that no one in all of history will get to experience again,  I consider myself fortunate.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am a brand new subscriber and so excited to find this site.

I will.try to learn rules quickly.

I am also new to IPSY.

I wanted to know if anyone knows if through IPSY, one would get a Birthday Bonus in the monthly bag?

Thank you for patience and guidance as a new subscriber!

Sassy :)

Latest posts

Back