Birchbox UK chat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I though we could start a chat about UK birchbox, the November box was pretty good, I liked that we got Dr jaat and opi, I loveeee the red and the silver I did get two boxes. The vitamins weren't up to much though

Maybe try starting a thread over in the birchbox subtopic?  There might be others there who are interested... or jealous of what you got.

@@Mahsa Does BB UK have a point system for reviews and purchases like the US version does? I was debating if I got someone a gift subscription and didn't see any mention of points on their site. I might have just missed it when I was looking, though.

@@Mahsa Does BB UK have a point system for reviews and purchases like the US version does? I was debating if I got someone a gift subscription and didn't see any mention of points on their site. I might have just missed it when I was looking, though.
@@ZeeOmega
Hi yes it does have a points system, you recieve 12 points for every box so that's 12 points a month, and then you get 5 points for filling out a survey for each item, so that's another 30/35 points a month, and if you use a referral link to sign up you get 50 points, you can usually find links and codes on the BIRCHBOX UK Facebook page on the public posts section. The points add up fast so it's pretty worth it, and you can purchase from the site each 100 points is £10 in the shop.

I hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
@@ZeeOmega

Hi yes it does have a points system, you recieve 12 points for every box so that's 12 points a month, and then you get 5 points for filling out a survey for each item, so that's another 30/35 points a month, and if you use a referral link to sign up you get 50 points, you can usually find links and codes on the BIRCHBOX UK Facebook page on the public posts section. The points add up fast so it's pretty worth it, and you can purchase from the site each 100 points is £10 in the shop.

I hope that helps

Thanks for moving this thread @@Director
Oh wow, it does sound like the points can add up fast. Unfortunately, I think the gift subscriptions, along with the exchange rate, are rather more than I was expecting. It's for my not-yet-future-sister-in-law-that-I-hope-will-be, so I might grab one for her later or pass along the idea to my brother or mother. I think she would really enjoy it.

That's so sweet @@ZeeOmega she must be lovely for you to hope to have her as family, I think getting a sub in the UK is easier than getting one from abroad for someone in the UK but it's a gift that keeps giving, I gave a year one to my mum last Christmas and she got one every month

Back