Your Black Friday Deals & Steals!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm curious, what did y'all get a deal on for Black Friday? 

I ordered a few Sephora $10 sets (Tarte & 2 different Too Faced ones), riding boots ($20 instead of $60!), leggings from American Eagle, some Urban Outfitters things (sale leggings and a backordered tapestry), and a couple other little things. Everything I bought was online, so I'm very excited to get all my packages! 

Let me know how your shopping went :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did some online shopping as well. Here's what I ordered:

Sephora: Tocca & Philosophy $10 deals as well as the $10 Perricone moisturizer

Birchbox: Gifts for my Secret Santa

Tom Ford: not on sale but I did buy 2 of the mini lipsticks from the collection he released on Thanksgiving and I already received the order today.

Old Navy: jeans, plaid shirt and some work cardigans

Target: another plaid shirt ;-), faux fur vest and a blazer

I'm trying to buy some basics for my wardrobe to actually put together some outfits I pinned on Pinterest instead of just pinning outfits I like. ;-)

I can't wait to get the rest of my packages in the mail.

I purchased a lot of things this weekend. So many that I had to start a list of things so I make sure I've received them all  :lol:   These things are not only for me but also my mom and my brother:

3 brush sets from Ebay
A 7" Android tablet
Coastal Scents x2- Revealed palettes, many hot pots, some blushes, some loose shadows, and some blush palettes (50% off)
Zoeva- mixed metals, smoky, naturally yours, rodeo belle, love is a story, and retro future palettes
A huge E.L.F. order (everything was 50% off)
Ulta- Stila In the Garden palette($20), Stila In The Know palette($20),2 Ulta brand face powders and 1 Ulta brand lipstick
Notoriously Morbid- A Murder of Crows (40% off)
My Pretty Zombie- WTF, mNg, Injurious, Husbandry Affection, Charnal House Splendors, Butcher Shop and Blue Period collections (33% off)
Sephora- 5 of the black friday $10 items and a bag of samples
Geek Chic Cosmetics- Ever In Your Favor eyeshadows, Awesome Mix LE tin set, Pumpkin King e/s, Hug Me e/s, The Troubles e/s, Pretty Guardian e/s (25% off)
Sugarpill- Birthday Girl loose shadow, @#$% shadow, Goldilux loose shadow, Sparkle Baby palette (10-50% off)
Glamour Doll Eyes- The Nightmare Before Christmas, ELF: The Movie and Edward Scissorhands sets
A vintage mirror and brush set from Ebay
Beautifully Addictive (Etsy)- pastel, shimmering jewels, iridescent, iridescent cosmetic glitter and neutral basics eyeshadow sample sets (40% off)
Tom's- grey chemical structure men's classic slip-ons ($5 off and free 2 day shipping)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST (so far.....)
Shany Cosmetics- The mini masterpiece 6 layers foundation etc, the masterpiece 7 layer set in "Remix"

I plan to get the Urban Decay Vice Ltd palette on the 4th when it releases and possibly pick up some of the new Glamour Doll Eyes items that launch on the 2nd but those might have to wait.

So that's a lot...but the good news is that I'm pretty much done with everyone's Christmas. Now to wait for the postman..

Latest posts

Back