Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (Spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKAGlam

Sherlockian
Reaction score
This thread is to talk about Notoriously Morbid's monthy sub, Vanishing Cabinet.

What was your favorite theme so far? Are there any themes that you are hoping for in the future?

My favorite so far would be the Tim Curry collection. I am hoping for an Addam's Family collection in the future.

my favorite would have to be the recent one, True Blood.  I also loved the WTD as well.   I missed out on being a member during the firefly VC, but I was able to pick up on all of the items except the hero of canton - I really love the nailpolish and autumn flower :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think my favorite VC is always the latest one! I have a very short attention span in these matters. I *had* been wanting something based on _The Crow_, but we got that for Black Friday, so now I'm trying to come up with something else to wish for. It would be awesome to get a Nightmare on Elm Street collection in January because that's my birthday month, and that first film is one of my favorite movies.

The Neil Gaiman collection! (Writer of Dreams, August).  I want all the NG things!  I would love a whole bunch of collections based on his works.

I'm totally hoping for The Office as a theme this month!  

November has been my favorite VC so far. I love True Blood and all of the colors were perfect! I ordered backup jars of all of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ I'm hoping for the Office too!!

If I had to pick a favorite theme to date, it would probably be Neil Gaiman, but if I had to choose favorite colors it would be those from the Walking Dead collection. I really can't say that there is a particular theme I am looking for - the things I am a fan of are so obscure and/or not really NM's style so I don't think I am getting a Love, Actually or GANGSTA. themed VC any time soon. :lol:

If I could wish for something it would be The Vampire Diaries with a color that was either red/gray shift or gray/red shift and black glitter called "Toxic Love" or something similar. Yeahhhh... :laughno:

I loved the Walking Dead shadows too, especially Officer Friendly and Cherokee Rose. VC is definitely my favorite sub. I especially love the extras Carrie's been sending - the zombie bag with the Walking Dead and the coffin with Sookie's and Eric's colors in it.

If there was The Office themed collection with a Krampus-inspired color, I'd probably go in my pants I'd be laughing so hard. Unfortunately, being an indie n00b, I don't know if such a color has been done before. :smiletongue:

My favorite theme out of the ones I've gotten is the Walking Dead one. I missed out on the Firefly one, but I think that would've been my favorite if I'd gotten it. I'm glad autumn flower made it into the permanent range, though - I'll definitely pick it up at some point.

I'm hoping next month is The Office!

I know this makes me a terribly weird person but I have never really "seen" the office.  My husband and I tried to watch a few episodes but I just did not "get" it.

I do not have any ideas for themes but would love a deep purple, deep cranberry or deep emerald.

Honestly, I am not a fan of the Office. I appreciate its fandom though! lol I know that no matter the theme, I will squee over the colors and will love them all but it just doesn't seem very NM style to me. Especially for December. I guess in my little dark heart NM is mostly a gothy company and I do NOT see the Office as gothy. haha!

BUT. I cant always have my way and so many of you would be happy with an Office collection so come what may, I will love it!

Even though this is completely in my own mind, I'm starting to convince myself that it's a bad present theme, and we'll see things from various shows and movies, and there will be a fruitcake Coffin Kisser.

Hey ladies, anyone know who/how is the best way to contact NM about the PayPal account I am using for my sub? Without getting into details I had some bad stuff happen through PayPal and consequently affected my bank account, so I need to switch all recurring payments to my hub's account. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey ladies, anyone know who/how is the best way to contact NM about the PayPal account I am using for my sub? Without getting into details I had some bad stuff happen through PayPal and consequently affected my bank account, so I need to switch all recurring payments to my hub's account. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Are you changing the bank account PayPal uses to his account, or do you need to change from one PayPal address to another?  If the former, you just do that in PayPal.  Go to your profile, then Preapproved Payments, then pick Notoriously Morbid from the list, and the scroll down to Payment Method.  If the latter, just send an inquiry on their site.  I have no clue how they handle that situation, but they're really fast about responding to messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you changing the bank account PayPal uses to his account, or do you need to change from one PayPal address to another?  If the former, you just do that in PayPal.  Go to your profile, then Preapproved Payments, then pick Notoriously Morbid from the list, and the scroll down to Payment Method.  If the latter, just send an inquiry on their site.  I have no clue how they handle that situation, but they're really fast about responding to messages.
Need to change the PayPal account its self (the name and e-mail or what have you). I will go ahead and send that message then, Thank you!

Latest posts

Back