Glamour Doll Eyes (non-OTM)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Reaction score
So there's a thread for GDE's OTM, and it seems like this is a good time to start a thread for the regular GDE stuff since tomorrow is RELEASE DAY!  Whoo!  Box sets and two whole collections!  I do have to admit that since these are all permanent, I'm going to have to just place a tiny order (to get the GWP, whatever it turns out to be) now, but by "now," I actually mean "this weekend after I get paid."  SO BROKE.  Sad panda.  But at least everything is permanent, so I *can* get it over a series of month.

I will probably be placing a big order tomorrow. I want almost all the sets except for Grease, and I also want a few of the various single shadows from the Black Friday sets.

Ah, crap, the BF sets.  *That* is what I will be buying, not any of the new stuff!  Thanks for the reminder!

Ahh, there are so many things I want coming out, but I absolutely can't spend any more...I have to do pesky things like pay the bills with what's left of my money after the weekend of holiday shopping, ha. 

I'm a little bit sustained by the fact that I have two mystery bags on the way. And the Elf set.

But I will absolutely have to get the Edward Scissorhands and Nightmare Before Christmas ones before they're gone...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want the grease set but I'm going to wait because my bank account is crying right now.

I want SO MANY THINGS, but I think I'll wait until later in the month. Spent waaaaaaay too much already the last few days. 

I will definitely be grabbing That's Awkward & Liars Keep Secrets. And then some individual Christmas shades. And I'm undecided about the box sets. Have to hunt down swatches again!

Haha we all spent too much money  :lol:  

I'm in the same boat as you ladies, I want all the shiny new stuff but they will have to wait for another date. Black Friday and Cyber Monday plus other Christmas shopping for family has depleted my funds for now. Hopefully I'll be getting some overtime at work this week to make up for it.

Does anyone know when the shades on store envy that are "part of a customer appreciation act" will be released? Are these the Christmas shades and are they permanent?

Haha we all spent too much money :lol:

I'm in the same boat as you ladies, I want all the shiny new stuff but they will have to wait for another date. Black Friday and Cyber Monday plus other Christmas shopping for family has depleted my funds for now. Hopefully I'll be getting some overtime at work this week to make up for it.

Does anyone know when the shades on store envy that are "part of a customer appreciation act" will be released? Are these the Christmas shades and are they permanent?
The Customer Appreciation shades will be released on January 12th, and they will be permanent.

Unggggg... I NEED that color! It's so pretty!!!

Not to be weird, but didn't you mention this was inspired by prostitutes or something? If my brain made that up on it's own I am so sorry!! Lol it does that quite a bit.
The sparkle overload is inspired by our many, many strippers! It's actually weirdly a free speech thing.

The sparkle overload is inspired by our many, many strippers! It's actually weirdly a free speech thing.
Aww strippers! That was it! For some reason the reasoning behind the color makes me love it even more.

Did anyone else order any of the new collections or box sets that released yesterday? I got the Liars Tell Secrets shadow collection in sample jars and maybe a little something sparkly for my Secret Santee. I'm so excited to get the PLL set. I feel like I have been waiting for it to be released for forever.

Since I helped design the Elf set, I got it early & I've been playing with it for 4 days straight.  I was totally scared of the yellow because I've never been able to wear yellow, but oh my gosh you guys. . . . it's gorgeous!!!!  I think it's my favorite color of the 4!!!!  All I can say is that Vee is magical.  She makes the most beautiful things.

I got my order in the mail today before work. I didn't get to play with them but the packaging...so adorable!

20141203_134639.jpg

Why does the uploaded turn photos sideways?

Latest posts

Back