Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP December 2014 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
I cant wait to se what LMdB has in store for us this month! I am hoping for that beautiful palette and will be super thrilled if we get it. What is everyone else hoping to see in their boxes?

Anything makeup is on my wishlist!! Just recently, I cleaned out my vanity, at this time I realized that everything I really use is LMdB.. I have so many other palettes & singles but LMdB is my go to brand. I really love how their eyeshadows layer!! I would love a silvery/beige sultry look for the Holidays!!

I'm hoping we get that palette, too, but the chances are probably low. I'll be totally fine with some good brushes, though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm pretty open to whatever we get.  I've been really impressed.  Just wish I had gotten the Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe in Shade 3 as well for the summer.  Just got back from vacation and the 2 is a little too light :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just started using the tinted moisturizer a few days ago. I was really excited becasue you all spoke so highly about it! Unfortunately, my skin is not happy withit and I'm developing some sort of reaction (not pimples, but some red spots). I'm so bummed, I loved the way it looked! Now I have to figure out what to do with that barely used tube..

I guess I'm spoiled but I am disappointed. I know the value is there but I was expecting...well....more! I thought sure they would wow us; it's Christmas!

Latest posts

Back