Starlooks December 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Cant believe its already December! Wonder if we are getting another big palette like the last 2 years this month. I am hoping for something different, its been a while since we get brushes.

I'm hoping for a big palette. I'm still undecided if I'm going to keep subbing so it's make or break it month for me.

I have been telling all my makeup junkie friends about the palette this month, a lot of them seem interested. Keeping my fingers crossed on some hopeful referrals!

But man, I loved last month's box. I am using my eyeliner/shadow pot every day. The glitter is fun for special things, and that lip pencil is divine. 

Also, I got a giant piece of quartz instead of a teeny one and I'm pretty happy about that. I get to turn it into a bauble. <3

Just received an email saying that it will be a never before seen 15 shade palette like it has been the last few years! WOOHOO! Can't wait to see the colors!

oh wow - did you see the collab by Starlooks X Masiela Lusha

if we weren't getting a 15 pan shadow in dec, I would have purchased this

http://starlooks.com/collections/starlooks-x-masiela-lusha/products/orchid-noir-5-shade-shadow-palette

ML5ES2_WS_1024x1024.jpg

I'm really excited to see what Starlooks is all about. I just subbed this month because I cancelled Ipsy and Topbox and I'm looking for something to wow me.

I have a feeling the palette coming in December is going to sell me on this sub and I'll be $22 poorer every month lol

Did you see the teaser photo they released using the new December palette? It was super pretty! I'll try to remember if I got it in an email or saw the photo on IG and track it down. It looks to me like it has some nice warm browns.

Did you see the teaser photo they released using the new December palette? It was super pretty! I'll try to remember if I got it in an email or saw the photo on IG and track it down. It looks to me like it has some nice warm browns.
Missed this will have to go look it up.

oh wow - did you see the collab by Starlooks X Masiela Lusha

if we weren't getting a 15 pan shadow in dec, I would have purchased this

http://starlooks.com/collections/starlooks-x-masiela-lusha/products/orchid-noir-5-shade-shadow-palette

ML5ES2_WS_1024x1024.jpg

Swatches yeah!

of course I do it in the opposite order.  I love this palette ~ I got a really cool eyeliner and moist glitter shadow in my memebox which will go great with this palette :)

color.swatches.png

Also, I did order some lippies from a company called colourpop - this is a little o/t, but I also think these go well with the palette

left side - top to bottom

Bound lip pencil

Lumière lip pencil

Right side

Lumière lipstick

colourpop.lippies.png

the pencils are smooth and creamy, with a matte finish - I don't find them drying.  The lipstick is more glossy and hydrating, so I would say it is a satin finish, but it isn't super glossy or anything.

I am awash in plums,roses  and purples!!

Swatches yeah!

of course I do it in the opposite order.  I love this palette ~ I got a really cool eyeliner and moist glitter shadow in my memebox which will go great with this palette :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

color.swatches.png

Also, I did order some lippies from a company called colourpop - this is a little o/t, but I also think these go well with the palette

left side - top to bottom

Bound lip pencil

Lumière lip pencil

Right side

Lumière lipstick

colourpop.lippies.png

the pencils are smooth and creamy, with a matte finish - I don't find them drying.  The lipstick is more glossy and hydrating, so I would say it is a satin finish, but it isn't super glossy or anything.

I am awash in plums,roses  and purples!!
Great colors! How do you like Colour Pop?

Latest posts

Back