Blush Beauty Box Dec 2014 Spoilers and Discussions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Great news everyone! We are getting 3 spoilers on Dec 4th via email It is about time they release multiple ( and purposeful.... tee hee....) spoilers. Just wish they would have started earlier and one at a time. You know, build the excitement up! I am sooo very excited for Decembers box. This really is my favorite beauty box.

Yay spoilers!Boo waiting!
What scared me is that they don't even maintain the Blush FB page anymore. Last official post was I think October? Then no Nov video up on Blush website. Sort of like a ghost town.

Last edited by a moderator:
The link for the Blush box is missing from the Blush home page?  Does anyone see it there?  I had to do a google search to find it.

So here are the spoilers mentioned in the video. (Yeah after they get me addicted to hair products..)  These should make folks very happy!  The last spoiler looks promising to me.  Oh and my box shipped today.

cargo eye shadow in gold
Piixi Endless Silky eye pen - waterproof
Fusion Beauty Lipfusion Plump + Shine Lipsrtick

Video contains spoilers:

http://www.blush.com/product_December+2014_62056.htm

Holy cow! 1.8 pounds! And UPS this time! Maybe some good hairspray or shampoo perhaps? LOL...

Merry Xmas Blush members! Their last December box was AWESOME!

Hmmm... What to do?  I cancelled  a couple months ago, but this is tempting me.  I erally wish I knew what the other two things were before jumping back in.  I'm a (hair) product junkie, so I LOVED getting all the hair things... minus all the dry shampoo.

Resubbed.  Done.  They added a Harry Josh mystery gift to my cart, I couldn't resist.  This was one of my favorites and I never felt like I was getting random junk like many other boxes (*cough*ipsy*cough*). 

I'm only getting the GB Holiday Edition, FFF, and this for this month... as compared to my 5-6 boxes a month before.  I'm trying really hard to cut back... I'm running out of room!!  BUT I'm still proud of myself! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You had me at 1.8 pounds. . .I went ahead and resubbed!  

They also added a Harry Josh mystery gift to my cart. I looked at his products and I'm guessing we'll get the pro clips (which I'd be thrilled about getting, they look to be excellent quality).  The only reason I say that, is those clips were also included in the cyber Monday GWP.   If not the clips, I'd guess one of the brushes as everything else would be too expensive to throw into a $25 box.   

I really missed Blush last month.  Even though it wasn't the most amazing month ever, I liked the brands they included (especially Nuxe) and it still had a good value.  

Question - what do you all do with the drawstring bags we get every month?  I've found them handy for travel (packing shoes, separating out items in the suitcase) and I use one to protect my iPad from scratches while it's in my purse.  I'm curious to know what clever uses you've found for them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Another question - if I used Ebates to purchase this subscription, will I get the % credit on Ebates every month hereafter?   

They also added a Harry Josh mystery gift to my cart. I looked at his products and I'm guessing we'll get the pro clips (which I'd be thrilled about getting, they look to be excellent quality).  The only reason I say that, is those clips were also included in the cyber Monday GWP.   If not the clips, I'd guess one of the brushes as everything else would be too expensive to throw into a $25 box.   

I really missed Blush last month.  Even though it wasn't the most amazing month ever, I liked the brands they included (especially Nuxe) and it still had a good value.  

Question - what do you all do with the drawstring bags we get every month?  I've found them handy for travel (packing shoes, separating out items in the suitcase) and I use one to protect my iPad from scratches while it's in my purse.  I'm curious to know what clever uses you've found for them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Another question - if I used Ebates to purchase this subscription, will I get the % credit on Ebates every month hereafter?   
Sorry for my slow response.  Had to move my server again.

What I do with those bags?  Honestly?  I throw them away.  :lol:

You know I forgot to use Ebates when I subscribed.  And here I was an Ebates user decades before most folks.  :lol:    I was around for the dawn of the new internet age,   :lol:    Did I just give my age away?  More face creams please...   :lol:

They also added a Harry Josh mystery gift to my cart. I looked at his products and I'm guessing we'll get the pro clips (which I'd be thrilled about getting, they look to be excellent quality). The only reason I say that, is those clips were also included in the cyber Monday GWP. If not the clips, I'd guess one of the brushes as everything else would be too expensive to throw into a $25 box.

I really missed Blush last month. Even though it wasn't the most amazing month ever, I liked the brands they included (especially Nuxe) and it still had a good value.

Question - what do you all do with the drawstring bags we get every month? I've found them handy for travel (packing shoes, separating out items in the suitcase) and I use one to protect my iPad from scratches while it's in my purse. I'm curious to know what clever uses you've found for them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My bags get used for my husband's ridiculous coozie collection! I also want to used them to store grocery bags... I take my lunch in grocery bags each day. But I love the idea of using them for travel!

Hope someone will post box contents and / or pics when received.   I'm curious what else is in the box.  Thanks!

Hope someone will post box contents and / or pics when received.   I'm curious what else is in the box.  Thanks!
You know if someone else doesn't, I most certainly will. Most people get theirs before mine. Mine switches from UPS to USPS which adds about 3-6 days on.

Correction, this was yesterday.... You could try it to see what happens.

Whoa! Stop the presses! Sorry to double post but....save $10 off this months Blush box today only!

code 5holiday.

Correction, this was yesterday.... You could try it to see what happens.

Whoa! Stop the presses! Sorry to double post but....save $10 off this months Blush box today only!

code 5holiday.
aw, that is sad. I was totally gonna sign up. Too bad nobody found it yesterday!

aw, that is sad. I was totally gonna sign up. Too bad nobody found it yesterday!
Did you at least try it to see if it would work since sometimes businesses extend coupons?  Yeah I know, pity..  But hey their boxes are well worth the regular price.

On MSA, someone tried it and it would work for the individual box purchase (bringing it down to $25).  But it would not work with a sub.  So no $15 Blush Mystery Beauty boxes.  (And seeing as you can get a single box for $25 by signing up for a sub and then canceling, it wasn't really worth it anyway.  Would've been good on non-box stuff from Dermstore, though.)

Latest posts

Back