Aromaleigh Cosmetics (non-sub)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meaganola

Uh Huh Her
Reaction score
New thread time!  I don't have a whole lot of experience with Aromaleigh other than being the beneficiary of some epically fast TAT (alas, they were all baggies, so I haven't used any of them), so someone else is going to need to fill in the blanks here.

(I do think I need to start collecting the Brilliant Deductions shadows in jars.  I wish they had mini or sample jars!  That would be ideal for me.  Since they don't, I'll just have to pace myself and pick up a few jars at a time starting next year, most likely starting with Experimental Drug, Glittering Career, Recreational Scolding, and Password Protected.)

OH WAIT A SECOND.  THEY HAVE A KRAMPUS SHADE.  BRB gotta go put together a cart!

Muwahaha. This is one subject I am well versed in. I own most of my collections as samples (I buy two samples of each and put them in jars) But I do have 4 full sized shadows from the Dryades Collection and one full sized discontinued Pure Drama Green color.

My all time favorite collection is the Sol Invictus Holiday collection this year. If you have been on the fence to buy it. GO NOW. It is sparkly perfection and I wear these colors almost daily.

I also have the entire Dryades Collection (SUCH pretty complex earthy colors),  Diavoli Collections *no longer available* (pretty much the best colors ever for smoking our eyes), The Ancient Magick Collection (which has some amazing full spectrum colors) and 25 other random colors from various collections some discontinued and some not.

Overall, I have 90 different colors from Aromaleigh! I see no end in sight either as I "need" about 4 of her other collections still.

I have to say, her constant sales are such a HUGE selling point and her lightning fast TAT makes Aromaleigh my standard "I'm having a bad day, I need to buy something pretty" therapy shop!

*Sol Invictus is the only Indie collection ever I have seriously considered paying for the entire set full sized just to have it hopefully forever in fear of running out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Like @ I also love, love, love the Sol Invictus collections. I have the whole set in baggies and II ended up purchasing my eight favorites in full size. If you count items from the clearance site, I definitely have more Aromaleigh products than any other brand. :wub:

I don't have nearly the amount you ladies have, but I will say her products are awesome. I love her blushes! The clearance site is awesome!!

I don't have a lot of Aromaleigh's stuff (just the Ever in your Favor collection sample sized and Sol Invictus whole collection baggie size).  Prices are reasonable and TAT is excellent so I look forward to getting more products from them.

I just "forget" about them as I feel other brands are talked about more than them.  So excited that they are doing a sub box!  

I just "forget" about them as I feel other brands are talked about more than them. So excited that they are doing a sub box!
I kind of feel like they don't get talked about much because we (okay, maybe it's just me) have short attention spans, and we talk about whatever's newest.  Companies with subs also stay fresh in our minds because we have another collection/shadow to look forward to and talk about every month, and once we have a slot in a particular sub, we just have to sit back and wait for it to show up.  We don't have to *do* anything or remember to go buy it.  I'm horrible about that sort of thing.

I kind of feel like they don't get talked about much because we (okay, maybe it's just me) have short attention spans, and we talk about whatever's newest.  Companies with subs also stay fresh in our minds because we have another collection/shadow to look forward to and talk about every month, and once we have a slot in a particular sub, we just have to sit back and wait for it to show up.  We don't have to *do* anything or remember to go buy it.  I'm horrible about that sort of thing.
Very true!  I need to set up book marks on my browser and periodically cruise through.  Oh and follow them on Facebook.  I know that is how I get a lot of my indie "news."

Very true!  I need to set up book marks on my browser and periodically cruise through.  Oh and follow them on Facebook.  I know that is how I get a lot of my indie "news."
I definitely do that! I have a bookmarks folder full of indie brands that I like or want to try, and I also follow them on Facebook. When I'm bored, I'll also go through my bookmarks and check their Facebook pages for any updates.

I made my first Aromaleigh order on Monday, and I got a shipping notice today! I ordered the Sol Invictus collection in samples, as well as an assortment of other samples that were part of the weekly sales.

Got my Black Friday order in! AND I GOT A SAMPLE OF KRAMPUS! :w00t:

I think I've gotten all of the Sol Invictus colors I wanted in full size now. I was so sad that the namesake color wasn't one I wanted a full size of, but I did end up with Io, Saturnalia, Lord of Misrule, Lua Saturni, Luxuriae Maniae, Oscilla, Sigillaria and Aureum. The rest I won't use enough to justify full sizes.

My most surprising favorite? Lua Saturni. I had no intention to buy a fs until I wore it. As a blue, it is gorgeous, but it shifts purple, and by the end of the day the natural oils on my eyelids had made it shift fully purple and my look was completely different, yet equally gorgeous that the one I had started with! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That was the first color in my cart, needless to say.

Edit: I got so excited I forgot about the GWP shadow! So pretty - haven't swatched it yet but I can tell it will be gorgeous for the Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been stuck sick at home so i've been pressing my Aromaleigh samples!  I did most of the Serpens collection a few of the Ever In Your Favor collection and a few random samples that came with orders.

IMG_2819.JPG

I've been stuck sick at home so i've been pressing my Aromaleigh samples!  I did most of the Serpens collection a few of the Ever In Your Favor collection and a few random samples that came with orders.
Those look awesome! What are you using as a pressing medium?

TKB Pressing medium!  I didn't use preservative since I didn't buy any lol, but I might pick that up next time. 
I've been using that too and have been having problems with the resulting shadows. Adding only one drop and they seem to still be hard as a rock. I may try to switch to fractionated coconut oil as my medium.

I've been using that too and have been having problems with the resulting shadows. Adding only one drop and they seem to still be hard as a rock. I may try to switch to fractionated coconut oil as my medium.
I had two turn completely hard.  They were both brighter pinkish shades Petulant Affluence and Panem et Circenses.  I couple other pinkish ones turned out a little harder than the other but still ok to use.

Yay, I just won a Sol Invictus sampler (and @ won the full size)! Anyone else here one of the winners?
Yay! So glad to see another one of us win! I'm so very excited because I really loved the colors in the Sol Invictus collection but didn't feel like shelling out the cash for the full set right now. So basically, it's a Christmas miracle!

Congrats to the winners!

I got my first order yesterday, including samples of the Sol Invictus collection. I haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but they're all so sparkly and beautiful! Once my pressing materials come in, I might try to press some of them so that I'll get more use out of them.

Does anyone have blushes that the love from Aromaleigh?  I have tried samples of two or three and they worked so well for me, I think I need to try some more colors.  Any favorites?

Does anyone have blushes that the love from Aromaleigh?  I have tried samples of two or three and they worked so well for me, I think I need to try some more colors.  Any favorites?
I haven't really ventured into the blush section on the site, but I should. Maybe there will be one in the Ephemera to try so I can get an idea of how I'll like them.

Latest posts

Back