fashion on a budget

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best places to shop online and in stores.

ask me anything!
Two good go-tos are H&M and Forever 21 - also, check the Target designer-collaboration lines that come out from time to time. I also like Old Navy for staples like t-shirts and jeans.

One Stop Plus is a fab online destination for shopping, especially for XXL sized. And as far as boohoo is concerned, it has some of the best offers and vouchers. May be because they've got to increase their sell and beat One Stop Plus. So, you know where to go..!!

I got a long list of shopping websites. When it comes to fashion and makeup, I am checking the site of Miss Vixen first before trying to load another online store. Sometimes, I have to double check the site first so I am sure that it legit.

A super reasonable online store is lulus.com and tobi you get 50% your first order which is amazing. Lulus is much better than tobi for the most part however I do have a few items from tobi that I love !!

Does someone shop on eBay often? I love buying accessories on eBay and I'd like to buy some dress, but I'm affraid, that it may not fit me. Do you have any experience?

I love to carry clutches for parties and I found online shopping is best for cheap clutches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I know how a brand fits me, I prefer to shop online. I watch until the item goes on sale low enough. Sometimes I miss, but if I time it right, I can get good deals. Plus, knowing when the brands I like go on sale.

Latest posts

Back