Shiro Cosmetics general thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey MUTers!   :flowers:  

I didn't see a thread started yet in our new indie home for Shiro cosmetics so I figured I would start one.

I don't personally own any Shiro products yet since I am kind of an indie newbie but I'm sure some of you die-hard indie lovers have some! So I think it'd be cool to share swatches and things of the like here. I plan on ordering soon from Shiro and when I do I will post my swatches  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
A Shiro thread was a good idea! I've got samples and minis but I would like to buy more full sized shadow.  

I saw on Instagram (I think) that they were working on red-and-white striped lip glosses! They weren't up on Black Friday like I had expected them to be, so now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they're a Crafty Wonderland exclusive. Just a week and a half to go!

Oooh this is an indie I have lots of!  I will post my swatches of the Tributes collection and The Seven Kingdoms.  I also have the Halloween set and the COTM for November to swatch yet.  But since it gets dark at 5 pm and lighting in my house is yellow I can only do swatches on the weekend!

I have the Avengers collection and Seven Kingdoms collection, and some random ones. I have the Red in my Ledger and Red Wedding gloss.

I am absolutely in love with Red In My Ledger. It's a dark red which is my favorite. It goes on great and stays forever.

I need to get the Nic Cage glosses and I need to find time Up All Night to Get Loki CoTM somehow.

I saw on Instagram (I think) that they were working on red-and-white striped lip glosses! They weren't up on Black Friday like I had expected them to be, so now I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they're a Crafty Wonderland exclusive. Just a week and a half to go!
Ohhh that sounds awesome! Have fun at Crafty Wonderland! I'm a little jealous!

So are you taking orders and Paypal payment for Craftyland exclusives????  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Holy crap! I just got shipping info on my Black Friday 2am order! My last order a few weeks ago took 2 weeks which is still well below her TAT, but I figured with the sale it would take longer this time.

I have the Avengers collection and Seven Kingdoms collection, and some random ones. I have the Red in my Ledger and Red Wedding gloss.

I am absolutely in love with Red In My Ledger. It's a dark red which is my favorite. It goes on great and stays forever.

I need to get the Nic Cage glosses and I need to find time Up All Night to Get Loki CoTM somehow.
Oh that reminds me I have the Nic Cage glosses and an I Am Groot Shadow from when it was CoTM.  I really like the red wedding gloss from the Seven Kingdoms collection!

So are you taking orders and Paypal payment for Craftyland exclusives????  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Heh.  As a mod I cannot condone such behavior.  I *will* say I will have my iPhone with me, although connectivity might be challenging given the number of other people there with their smartphones.  OTOH, I didn't have any problem with that during Rose City Comic Con except in certain panel rooms.  ANYWAY.  There are a *lot* of other local indie beauty companies signed up to be there, so it's going to be really interesting to see what I walk out of there with.

I don't own any Shiro (yet), but the Nic Cage glosses make me chuckle.
I have only tried a sample baggie I got somewhere from Shiro (and I don't even remember what the color was, only that it was nice) but I think about buying those glosses ALL THE TIME, even though I rarely wear glosses. They will end up being mine, I know it.

I've always had a weird crush on Nic Cage even though he's 27yrs older than me and my BF loves him too (His FB photo is Nic Cage wearing a Nic Cage shirt lol) so when I saw those glosses I just knew they would have to be mine. I just need the money. My wallet has had enough lol

We watch a lot of Nic Cage stuff together, so it only seems fitting to wear the eyeshadow and glosses at that time!

Btw: the Nic Cage eyeshadow is GORGEOUS! purple and gold glitter!

I still haven't used my Shiro shadows after the last disastrous attempt. I also realized I own Nic Cage Churning Butter One Crisp Thanksgiving Morn, which I had totally forgotten about until I reorganized my indies... I need to give that a whirl!

I'm monitoring their Facebook page, but if someone happens to notice elsewhere -- say, Reddit -- that they have a Crafty Wonderland exclusive, pleasepleaseplease give me the heads up!  There may be a shiny new whatever-it-is in it for you if you're my Santee!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back