Airbrush machine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tony. I am going out on a limb here into unknown territories for myself, so please bare with me.

My girlfriend is a hair and makeup artist. She is very good at what she does. I fully respect and support her career and she is very successful. She prefers to apply her quality makeup by hand. However she does get several requests for air brushing and does lose some clients due to not having the proper air brush equipment.

Now on to my question: I have done some research and just don't really know anything about this industry to be honest. But I would like to surprise her with a quality air brush system for Christmas to show my support and help her broaden her range of services. This is where I need your help, what do you recommend?

She does a lot of up do's, weddings, photo shoots, tattoo cover ups and anything else that comes along her way. She is Mobil and travels to her clients location or at her family's salon. So ease of Mobility is high on the needs list.

Any info to help guide me in the right direction for this purchase would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Back