Bonjour!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bonjour!

Ah, where do I even start...

Well, my name is Annette, and for those of you who have no idea who I am: I joined MUT nearly 4 years ago, and was an active member (and even a mod!) for a long time... but then disappeared without warning from YouTube, MUT, and my blog due to real life reasons. Fast forward a couple of years, and I'm finally back to a place where I can commit to doing the things I love online, such as interacting with all of you lovely people in this wonderful community, making videos for my channel, and of course, blogging.

And to the familiar faces I remember from so long ago, HI HELLO I'VE MISSED YOU! 

Bonjour!

Ah, where do I even start...

Well, my name is Annette, and for those of you who have no idea who I am: I joined MUT nearly 4 years ago, and was an active member (and even a mod!) for a long time... but then disappeared without warning from YouTube, MUT, and my blog due to real life reasons. Fast forward a couple of years, and I'm finally back to a place where I can commit to doing the things I love online, such as interacting with all of you lovely people in this wonderful community, making videos for my channel, and of course, blogging.

And to the familiar faces I remember from so long ago, HI HELLO I'VE MISSED YOU! 
I totally understand how you feel! It's nice to hear such honesty. Nice to meet you, Annette. I hope to have great conversations with you here on MUT!

Back