Memebox Hair Salon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HAIR SALON!!!

IMG_6175.PNG

IMG_6176.PNG

IMG_6177.PNG

Looks nice! I used the mud pack, you can defo get like 3 uses out of it! ^^

I have a small oval face and even got 6 uses out oft it! ^^

hmmm some repeats in hair salon, which is lame. Although that Ryo anti-hair loss pack is great. I have lost a LOT of hair since I had stomach surgery and can only eat small amounts...not enough vitamins and protein, but that hair mask actually did help stop the fallout for a time. That waterless shampoo is a hot mess.

Everything else looks interesting though!

Ohhh I regret not getting hair salon... Didn't get as I thought it was going to be sprays and gels etc

Looks nice! I used the mud pack, you can defo get like 3 uses out of it! ^^

I have a small oval face and even got 6 uses out oft it! ^^
omg I must have a pancake face because I got 1 use out of those muddy girl packs, with just a small bit leftover....although I do pack it on to get the full effects, still...getting 6 uses out of it comparitively...my face must be gigantic lol

That looks like an amazing box - the mayo hair pack though. I prefer mine on chips myself...

See memebox? You can get it right when you want to

Think my mum will be getting the hair loss shampoo as my hair is shoulder length lol! The rest looks fine. Both boxes not too bad...and no CPM2 leftovers lol!!

I loved that ryo hair pack I got in maybe a Luckybox? I'm glad I didn't get the hair salon as I just got a big bottle of that shampoo in green food. Dirty gal looks nice though - does that hair stuff smell like mayo??

Nice boxes, so pleased. And I'm a-ok with fewer products if they're things I truly want and love.

I can't say I'm fully able to apply donkey oil without having a breakdown yet, which is illogical given my other lifestyle choices, but you know, we're all on a journey. ahaha

The only issue is that the mis en scène hair oil from global 15 is causing me to break out HORRIBLY, I think--I'm a bit nervous about hair products these days. Eh--all the more reason to chop it off! ahaha

LOVE this box, that baobab oil in particular!

LOVE this box, that baobab oil in particular!
Mine was just delivered, and I have to agree! The baobab oil smells amaaaazing!

I have been consistently amazed at how well Korean hair products work for my hair. Kerasys shampoo and Mise end Scene Repair Oil are staples for me now. I almost sold/gave away my 2nd bottle of the L'cret shampoo that was just in the Blackout box, but I tried my first bottle this morning, and I decided to keep them both. I never would have thought Korean hair products would give me the best hair days ever!

At least one repeat, but I am very into this box! I've used the Ryo Anti Hair Loss; I can't speak to its efficacy as an anti hair loss product, but I do enjoy it as a conditioner. I definitely don't mind having a backup. @@MissJexie , you say the waterless shampoo is a hot mess - what exactly were your experiences, please? I'm really intrigued by it and want to know what I'm in for, lol. From the card, I can't tell whether to use it on wet or dry hair (I assume dry).

At least one repeat, but I am very into this box! I've used the Ryo Anti Hair Loss; I can't speak to its efficacy as an anti hair loss product, but I do enjoy it as a conditioner. I definitely don't mind having a backup. @@MissJexie , you say the waterless shampoo is a hot mess - what exactly were your experiences, please? I'm really intrigued by it and want to know what I'm in for, lol. From the card, I can't tell whether to use it on wet or dry hair (I assume dry).
The thing about the waterless shampoo, is that on the CARD it shows the one that I got in one of the older men's boxes, as well as an older global box if I'm not mistaken. But the one that's in the box looks different. I'm not sure if it's a different product, or just different packaging.

The Dark hunter green colored waterless shampoo that is pictures on the card, is awful. It's not dry shampoo- it's like a weird watery foam that made my hair feel ridiculously greasy and not at all clean and fresh like a shampoo is supposed to do. I passed it onto my roommate who primarily uses dry shampoo, and he also thought it was terrible. I also recall a few people back in the day saying it wasn't good...although like I said...this one may be different? Not entirely sure!

This is a box that is heading my way and I am highly excited. But I am curious, has anyone tried the dry shampoo yet? x_x Cause it does in fact look different than the one on the card and different from the one people do not like. ;-; And I don't want to end up giving it away after opening it. So yeah. Has anyone tried the one specifically in the box yet? 

This is a box that is heading my way and I am highly excited. But I am curious, has anyone tried the dry shampoo yet? x_x Cause it does in fact look different than the one on the card and different from the one people do not like. ;-; And I don't want to end up giving it away after opening it. So yeah. Has anyone tried the one specifically in the box yet? 
yes, I tried the dry shampoo recently. This is the 1st time I tried a dry shampoo, so I don't know if it works compared to other brands. Its alright, I'm not sure if does anything or even cleans my hair. However, it doesn't make it sticky either. It does have a cooling effect though and smells like menthol.

Hope this Hair Salon box is not a thumbs down as I got it for my son's fiancé as part of their holiday gift.  She is experiencing hair loss due to birth control pills.  We just figured out the cause (not the right balance of hormones for her body).  Of course, the cure is to regain the balance, but in the meantime it would be a big smile for us all if she enjoys using the products.  

Yes, I saw that and I hope it will stop the loss.  She is going back to the doc in early January to discuss a reformulation; at least thyroid and diabetes were ruled out by a blood test.  I began thinking what else has changed for her and the only thing left was starting on birth control pills.  I remember learning meds can cause hair loss so I looked up birth control pills and hair loss and ding-dong.  

One would be concerned no matter what but when one's hair is very long and it starts coming out it is quite scary.  For us whose hair is past the shoulders the hair that is past the shoulders is already 4 years old.  Regrowing it will be a long one and am hoping these products make her hair feel great, stop the loss and ease  some of the stress.

New topic;  I received Black Friday 4 and no instruction sheet included but a card saying extra savings, check the promo code.  When I typed in the link, no discount code but at least the item descriptions and how to use came up.  I noticed the A.H.C. Miracle Multi Cream expires in 6 months.  I have to sign on with the others who have voiced displeasure regarding short expiration dates.  Aish!!  Thanks for letting me rant and rave :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Latest posts

Back