This thread is probably getting refreshed every second, LOL

Can't wait to see the Dirty Gal / Hair Salon spoilers!

I asked for the Mayo hair pack lol

Original email

Is there any chance of getting a dirty girl box with products to get you dirty before you get clean like mud, seaweed and clay masks, charcoal cleansers and things the mayo hair pack?

Jane

Edited by Jane George
  • Like 10

I am not really looking forward to the donkey oil as I didn't like the mist from OMG3. But the mayo hair pack sounds interesting! (Just commenting on the items that weren't spoiled already, I love the spoiler items) 

hmm. dirty girl isn't what I expected.   I had hoped for a good mud mask.   Can't really use a mayo hair pack on my hair.  

the blue stuff will be used, the one lonely muddy pack will be used - shame they didn't do a trio with that - the rest - swap/gift/giveaway.

Edited by biancardi

WOOHOO Love it!!!! So excited!

Although...5 products in a more expensive box has got me a BIT irked...especially when "one" of them is 2 1-use products. :(

I like to see a full box!

Edited by MissJexie
  • Like 3

I asked for the Mayo hair pack lol

Original email

Is there any chance of getting a dirty girl box with products to get you dirty before you get clean like mud, seaweed and clay masks, charcoal cleansers and things the mayo hair pack?

Jane

@@Jane George -- can I quote your email in my unboxing post? I want to recognize Memebox for doing proper fanservice fan curation and listening to AWESOME ideas!!! LOVE. THIS. BOX!

• Like 1

Like @@biancardi I don't really need more hair things no matter how fab they are because my hair is medium in length and volume, absolutely soft and healthy (not flattering myself) and all I really want are fabulous dry shampoos or volume products because I enjoy styling it on special occasions. :P 

Nevetheless, @@Jane George, this box is leagues better than the recent boxes! 

• Like 1

May I ask why people are so excited about the Dirty Gal box?  I don't really see Jane's theme other than the one lone muddy pack & the mayo hair. 

I am curious - I just don't see "it" in that box.

@@Jane George -- can I quote your email in my unboxing post? I want to recognize Memebox for doing proper fanservice fan curation and listening to AWESOME ideas!!! LOVE. THIS. BOX!

Sure

May I ask why people are so excited about the Dirty Gal box?  I don't really see Jane's theme other than the one lone muddy pack & the mayo hair. 

I think no CPM items, no Shara Shara, no Cheek Room, no Hope Girl, no/few repeats (from what I can see).

It looks to me like there are two mud packs in there? And the mayo definitely fits the theme. I think snail mucin is still quite "dirty" even though most of us here are used to it by now. And donkey oil sounds gross to me, personally -- reminds me of lard. Donkeys are rather dirty animals, as well (no offense to them!). The blue pack definitely looks like it will make a mess.

That's what I see in it! I can't remember how much it cost because I used a bunch of points and coupon codes. So I'm pretty happy!

• Like 2

I think it really nailed the vision I had for this box--all sorts of sticky, gooey, messy stuff.

Plus I had a few of these items on my to-buy board--they're actually things I really want to try. That's SO RARE for me!

Solid box! Would've loved to see 1 more product, but it's great nonetheless! I'm excited for the Dr. MJ, I've loved every product of theirs! Currently obsessed with the Jasmine water sleeping pack and searching for more. Nice job @@Jane George!

I think it's a pretty solid box. I would have liked maybe one more product in there for how expensive the box was, but I'll use everything in it and that's a nice change from some of the recent boxes I've received.

Solid box! Would've loved to see 1 more product, but it's great nonetheless! I'm excited for the Dr. MJ, I've loved every product of theirs! Currently obsessed with the Jasmine water sleeping pack and searching for more. Nice job @@Jane George!

Haha, we must have been posting at the same time!

• Like 1

I just realized that Shara Shara, Dr. MJ and the A.C.H. (hologram serum and... one other thing i just saw somewhere) are all owned by the same parent company.

Also, Dirty Gal is not what I was expecting but definitely an interesting box.  I'm surprised to see two moisturizers and no cleanser but the products are new and unusual!  A good box for those who received it!

Edited by Saffyra
  • Like 2

I thought it was odd that the moisturizer didn't come with an outer box, but it was sealed nice and tight inside. The whole box does look a little empty, but like Lauren said, it's definitely quality over quantity, and I can totally see that.. 

Edited by OiiO

I'm happy with this box. The donkey oil really threw me for a loop, but I think I may give it a try. Does anyone know which Muddy Girl varieties correspond with which colors, please? I practically cooed when I saw those; I really liked the one I tried from MCW1!

Has anyone else besides me wondered why Memebox is only offering two boxes during the holiday season? I keep checking. It is always just the All About Brows box and the Marzia 2.

Has anyone else besides me wondered why Memebox is only offering two boxes during the holiday season? I keep checking. It is always just the All About Brows box and the Marzia 2.

There are no boxes available at the moment. They were clearing their warehouses of old stock but should be at the stage of having new stock arrive...assuming they are still going to offer boxes for sale and that, is the million dollar question. No one knows if and when they will release. They may have some restocked boxes for sale before the end of the year but its anyone's guess if there will be any NEW boxes soon.