I just tried the smurf mask and it feels and smells exactly like LUSH Mask of Magnaminty, which I love! I ran out of my jar months ago and was going to buy more next time I'm driving by a LUSH store, but now I got this mask here which is almost a dupe. It has a lot of the same ingredients, and it's also blue instead of green. 

• Like 2

I haven't gotten mine yet! It's my first memebox & I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die if it doesn'arrive soon. Lol. Also ordered Black Friday #4 and Luckyboxes 12-14. Thanks for the info on this box! Now I'm really excited!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the "Mayo hair" product smells or feels like mayo? silly question, I know, but I despise mayo. lol

According to Fanserviced's unboxing blog post, it doesn't smell or feel like mayo. Yay!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the "Mayo hair" product smells or feels like mayo? silly question, I know, but I despise mayo. lol

You're not the only one...trying to find a Sarnie that isn't swimming in the stuff (or salad cream) is like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack...wouldn't want to put something that had the same smell in my hair either as that would be yuck!

• Like 1

I used the Mayo Pack as an after-hair dye conditioner and holy moly it worked like a champ. Might be the best my hair has looked after dyeing??

• Like 1

Did anyone else notice that the donkey oil has a sticker over it that SAYS 'natural donkey oil' or something, and it's covering that it actually says body oil? Super weird.

@@ceredonia Yes, it does say body oil when you peel back the donkey oil sticker! I didn't notice until you mentioned it. really strange, I don't know if I should continue to use it on my face.