Life's Entropy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Silva

Evolution of a Foodie
Reaction score
Figured we needed a Life's Entropy thread since it's a great place to start if you like some of the higher end brands products, because she tries to dupe them! Want an OCC-like lip product? LE makes Lip Theories! Want an indie Anastasia DipBrow dupe? LE's got you covered! And she just duped some NARS lipstick shades with the COSMOS lipstick collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joining in because I'm impatiently waiting for my order.

I have lip theories in nucleus, matrix, crystal violet, and enzyme coming and then eye shadows in blackhole, sandstorm, and dream coil.

Might have been the most difficult order I've ever placed because I wanted seriously everything.

IM SO EXCITED FOR MY LE ORDER!!! Not going to lie, I'm disappointed she went with the atom branding on the side of the lipstick. I think she should've went with the LE but on the side and not on the top. But, can't have it all!

IM SO EXCITED FOR MY LE ORDER!!! Not going to lie, I'm disappointed she went with the atom branding on the side of the lipstick. I think she should've went with the LE but on the side and not on the top. But, can't have it all!
I really can't wait to see them, those shades are perfect!

I've been way too obsessed with purple lips lately. It started with the laqa lip lube and now I can't stop.

I love their lip theories more than OCC lip tars!  I only have one (Tundra from the first HW Visage collection), but I love the texture and wear.  I'm actually not wild about the color, but I love everything else about it so much that I'm wearing it a *lot*.  I definitely want more all of them so I can blend my own perfect shades.

I seriously wonder how many weird looks I'm going to get when I leave the house in black lipstick in a relatively small southern town.

I can't wait.

(but of course i'll blend it with other colors too, i just have to rock full black lips at least once in my life).

I seriously wonder how many weird looks I'm going to get when I leave the house in black lipstick in a relatively small southern town.

I can't wait.

(but of course i'll blend it with other colors too, i just have to rock full black lips at least once in my life).
I went out with dark blue lips a few days ago in a small midwestern town. The stares I got...

THAT SAID. I have my eyes on those lip theories and I NEED SOME.

Oh yeah, I forgot about my Tundra one! I just got that, but I'll probably be ordering all of the colors because the formula is so great.

I'm soooo excited about my Black Friday order. I got the whole Cosmos lip collection and a full size contour stick in Proton.

As for the liquid lip theories, they're pretty amazing colors but they do have their drawbacks. Basically it's a product that takes a good amount of skill and patience to do right, and I don't have massive amounts of either. I'm not sure if I like them more or less than OCC's lip tars. I definitely prefer the packaging of LE's samples over the full size tubes from either brand. Cuter AND easier to use.

I'm soooo excited about my Black Friday order. I got the whole Cosmos lip collection and a full size contour stick in Proton.

As for the liquid lip theories, they're pretty amazing colors but they do have their drawbacks. Basically it's a product that takes a good amount of skill and patience to do right, and I don't have massive amounts of either. I'm not sure if I like them more or less than OCC's lip tars. I definitely prefer the packaging of LE's samples over the full size tubes from either brand. Cuter AND easier to use.
Ahhhh this makes me nervous. I have a little bit of trouble applying lip tars too :x (i think i need to use less product but i haven't played too much yet)

I ordered the whole Cosmos set too! And then I should be getting the GWP, which was a berry colored lip theory, I think. YAY!

I also ordered the entire Cosmos set. The only colors I really wanted are the two lightest ones, since I'm not sure I can pull off reds and darker colors, but I figured I'd give them a try, and if they don't work out for me, I'll most likely be able to swap/sell them, since they're limited edition. This is my first order, so I haven't tried any of the liquid lip theories yet, but I also ordered a sample of one to try. And I totally forgot about the GWP, so that'll be an extra item to try!

@@kyxli I will take dat super dark color off your hand :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would have gotten the set, but didn't want the two lighter colors HA! I have Flux and Plasma coming to me!

Wow, they just did a shipping update on where they're at in the backlog and they've done a hundred orders so far, with a long way to go.

Talk about an insane demand, but yay for small businesses!

She said she had made thirty of each lipstick and wasn't sure she would sell them all. She had over 250 orders THE FIRST DAY they were on sale (Black Friday, I think) and over 450 that weekend. So... Gee, I think people like her stuff!

Crazy!! I don't think she realized she's an Indie Darling over on IMAM. Plus, her stuff is a pretty good dupe for OCC. And the new colors, NARS dupes for more than 50% off?! I am hoping my order gets out next week but if not, it will be like a surprise! 

Sucks that people will have to wait a long time but at least she knows what kind of demand to expect now. I couldn't imagine having to make that much lipstick, panic attack waiting to happen.

Back