biancardi

Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Thank you @@biancardi and @@Reija for answering my question. I wasn't able to zoom in on the picture on my PC. I did zoom in later on my phone to take a closer look at everything.

I received the lemon and sea clay mask which sounds refreshing. I checked online to see if lemon is safe for rosacea. It seems that some websites believe it will help cure it. Interesting. I'll report back if I see amazing results. I am looking forward to using my first Konjac sponge. The lotion smells summery. Sadly, I can't use the cork key chain pouch. The texture bothers me when I touch it. I'll share the KB love with my sister and give it to her.

• Like 1

I got the prickly pear & aloe clay mask! I love the keychain - I got it with the turquoise band. Really happy with this month's box!

• Like 2

I got the same variation as @biancardi. I tried on the mask last night and really liked it. It made my skin feel and look so good. It wasn't irritating on my sensitive skin. I love using a mask that's all natural with just a few ingredients. It said to mix it in a dish. I was too lazy to get a dish so I just put some of the mask powder on my hand and added some water until it was the right consistency and then spread it on my face. It worked out great. I'm looking forward to using this mask again.

• Like 2

I want to try my mask tonight with honey!

ooh honey is a great idea @@biancardi! let us know how it goes if you try it.

I'm glad I saw this thread. I am going to try the mask tonight with honey.

Edited to add that I did it. I'm impressed.

Edited by PA Anna
  • Like 4

I've been using the Pacifica body cream the last couple of days and really like it. I was first worried that it would be too much coconut for my liking but after it's on the skin, the scent kind of disappears. It's a little thick to apply but once dry, really makes my skin feel so much better and smoother. Anyone else liking the cream?

• Like 1

Loooooove the cream!!

This is a pretty nice box! I'm 100% happy with it! Unfortunately it arrived the same day as LLB, a BB order and 3 Meme boxes.

Total.Product.Overload.

• Like 1

My little guy and I love the cream. I rub a little bit on his arms so he can smell like summer too.

• Like 3

I did not receive the email. She posted that she would be sending out an email regarding the delay. I was just curious if other people received it!

My box arrived! It contains the following:

Ellison's Organic nail polish in coral pink

Praerie Botanicals Tonka Body Balm - smells amazing!

*Edit - it smells amazing in the jar but not on my skin!! it smells like black licorice!!

Precise Skincare -SunSheer SPF 30 Sunscreen Moisturizer

FlutterFly Sugar Scrub - assorted scents. Mine is creamcicle.

Edited by Tiffanyt92
  • Like 4