biancardi

Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

Yep, as much as I am tempted to add to my subs (I've been wanting goodebox for a while now) I feel like I am all set on beauty products just with birchbox and Kloverbox (and the random beauty type things you get in boxes like Fabfitfun) so I'm not allowing myself, to get any more without canceling one first. :)

I ask super excited about the spoiler, and I love the scent theme off the April box! I don't remember seeing a spoiler before and that is fun!

By the way, I just placed an order for the right hand laundry powder (I didn't get that box, but my mom did from my gift sub to her and she gave me a sample) and I was super pleased with the company - Meliora K - I ordered Friday night and they shipped first thing Saturday and the products arrived Monday with a personal handwritten note. Free shipping over $30. I am very impressed and I think I will be ordering their products in the future - both for myself and as gifts. I ordered the laundry powder but also a couple other products so I am interested to try them.

• Like 2

I have had such great experiences with the companies I've ordered from that I discovered in KB. I've ordered from Renaissance Beauty twice now, and I got my stuff within like...3 days maybe? That girl is ON TOP OF IT.

• Like 3

I third (or fourth) the idea that non-beauty based subscriptions are where it's at.  I can see that I definitely prefer non makeup boxes now that I've gotten them all and migrated off of most of them.  Or for the sake of the blog, I get a box here and there just to review one if there's a deal.

I just signed up for Uppercasebox!  It's also a YA book box and I got the Personalized deal.  It asked a bunch of questions about what kind I liked so I'm SUPER curious to see what gets picked for me.  I read A LOT... Like seriously a lot.  At least 200 books a year.  I read every single day.  So it might be hard for them to pick a book I haven't read but we will see!  

• Like 5

I have had such great experiences with the companies I've ordered from that I discovered in KB. I've ordered from Renaissance Beauty twice now, and I got my stuff within like...3 days maybe? That girl is ON TOP OF IT.

Seriously I couldn't agree more- they really have done their homework when they partner with companies. I've had great experiences with everyone I've purchased from- especially Renaissance Beauty! Really pleased with the products and fast shipping- she's definitely got a repeat customer in me! I ran out of my expensive hair thickening shampoo/conditioner and the ones we got from RB are an amazing alternative!

• Like 2

I placed my order with Pelle Beauty last night which shipped today. I ordered (1) Luxe oil and (1) Beauty Balm. I hope to place another order next month.

I received a response from Jillian Wright. She stated that there will be formulas that may be of interest to me released later in the year. She suggested the Gentle Peptide Cleanser for sensitive/fragile skin and the Breakout Blocker Clarifying Serum for inflammation. Unfortunately, I can't use the serum because the second ingredient is witch hazel which agitates my rosacea. I do appreciate her responding to my email with suggestions. I ended up ordering the Gentle Peptide Cleanser which I've received as a deluxe sample in my Eco Emi box, and the Mito-Energy Youth Enhancing Moisturizer which I used before from the GoodeBox LE.

I had no problems using the discount codes on the websites. Both companies were pleasant to work with and as of right now there are no issues. I have emailed Marnie of Pelle Beauty in the past who is wonderful to work with and is responsive

I hope Kelly is OK. It's been quiet at Kloverbox. It had to be a difficult month with postponing her announcement along with the toner issue which was handled quickly. .

• Like 2

I am thinking of canceling birchbox after 4 years because it is just not doing it for me. Kloverbox or Beauteque?

Oooh that's a tough one- they're both so different!

If you're looking for natural beauty products and occasional lifestyle items (candles, bags, laundry powders etc) as well as items from small businesses, Kloverbox is absolutely perfect. However if you're more interested in skincare and korean skincare at that, then beauteque is probably your best bet.

I'm pretty pleased with both subscriptions equally however if I absolutely had to choose between them, I'd probably go with Kloverbox, but that's only because I have about 5 years worth of korean skincare right now haha :D

Hmmm.... I am super loyal to Yuzen- the owner is just great and often sends me extra of the Japanese papers they use for wrapping because she knows my son loves them for bookmarks.

Korean skincare is killing me... I may have to give Beauteque a try!

• Like 2

I received my Pelle Beauty order today! It ships from Canada which is why it takes a little longer. I pay for the option of having tracking because you never know.

I received a nice note thanking me for my order and that she's happy that I am a Kloverbox subscriber :) I received the two items that I ordered- Luxe Balm and :wub: Luxe Beauty Oil :wub:  and samples! I'm happy with my samples. I received the Luxe Beauty Balm, the Stellar Oil, and a mini spatula. I'm excited to receive a Luxe Balm because I will carry it in my purse for those windy days. Stellar is a great oil and the spatula is useful.

I'm always happy with my Pelle Beauty orders. This is my third order and there will be more in the future! Everything came wrapped, nothing spilled, and nothing was broken. It was an easy ordering process. I have emailed Marnie in the past who is helpful and responsive.

• Like 1

I received my Jillian Wright order today. I placed my order on April 2 late at night and it shipped 2-day shipping. It was easy to place the order, use the coupon, and everything arrived intact. Jillian Wright was responsive to my emails.

I received my cleanser. moisturizer, and samples. My samples are the Gentle Peptide Cleanser which is the exact same item and size that I received in my Eco Emi box and the Complexion Perfection Booster. I looked at the Booster online and it complements the moisturizer and cleanser that I ordered. You add it to the moisturizer and it gives you a glow while protecting you from free-radical damage. I'm happy with my purchase!

I received my Jillian Wright order today. I placed my order on April 2 late at night and it shipped 2-day shipping. It was easy to place the order, use the coupon, and everything arrived intact. Jillian Wright was responsive to my emails.

I received my cleanser. moisturizer, and samples. My samples are the Gentle Peptide Cleanser which is the exact same item and size that I received in my Eco Emi box and the Complexion Perfection Booster. I looked at the Booster online and it complements the moisturizer and cleanser that I ordered. You add it to the moisturizer and it gives you a glow while protecting you from free-radical damage. I'm happy with my purchase!

Hey PA Anna,

thanks for all the updates on your orders--really appreciate the info.  Wondering if the Jillian Wright booster is anything like the Paula's Choice C-15 booster--do you know?  The C15 is like magic on my face and I would like to try different versions just to see if I like something better.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

@LetsGeaux  Sorry, I don't know. I never heard of it until today.

KloverBox Spoiler

4 oz candle from BridgeNineCandle

Apparently I can't read expiration dates correctly on discount codes and emailed Kloverbox for help and a spoiler. Kelly responded that she retweeted a spoiler yesterday. Also, she's almost ready to share some exciting news!

• Like 2

@LetsGeaux  Sorry, I don't know. I never heard of it until today.

KloverBox Spoiler

Apparently I can't read expiration dates correctly on discount codes and emailed Kloverbox for help and a spoiler. Kelly responded that she retweeted a spoiler yesterday. Also, she's almost ready to share some exciting news!

YESSS give me ALLLL the candles!!

• Like 1

@@LetsGeaux Sorry, I don't know. I never heard of it until today.

KloverBox Spoiler

Thanks for the info on Jillian Wright! I am going to place orders with them and Pelle later this month.

I'm excited for this second spoiler as well, I missed that on Twitter. I seriously love this citrus theme. This is by far my favorite sub right now.

• Like 1

@@LetsGeaux and @@Miccarty2 I'm glad my comments help.

@@biancardi I feel that way about aloe. My sister has received some amazing products lately from me. I am using the face oil as a body oil because it smells amazing. I'm not passing that on to her.

I'm excited for both spoilers. I already checked out the 2nd spoiler's website and saw cedar! I need to clean out my old tracking number emails. I checked and last month I received a tracking number on 3/11.  I wonder if we will receive tracking numbers next week?

• Like 2

I started following Marley's Monsters on Instagram and was so excited when she announced her new fabric selection--time to place an order!  While looking around on her etsy site, I was curious about a custom order so I messaged her.  She responded very quickly and we went back and forth a few times to hammer out specifics.  On Friday, I placed an order for something custom (and large!) along with a few of her regular items.  It shipped SATURDAY(!) and I will have it Tuesday. Just wanted to add to the collection of positive experiences we've had through the Kloverbox introduction.  Can't wait for this month!

• Like 3

@@LetsGeaux That is an amazing turnaround! Thank you for letting us know. I know it helps me when I read about other peoples' experiences.

I was poking around Kloverbox's social media and saw that Kelly asked an interesting question. She wants to know if Saturday deliveries are more convenient or does it matter the day the box arrives. I have no social media accounts so I'll post my answer here. It's thoughtful for her to ask.

I love priority 2-day mail :D . It seems that the boxes shipped 2-day tend to be in good shape when they arrive to me. I have a home office so it doesn't matter what day it arrives. The shipping method is much more important. The only time I have problems when it ships strictly USPS only is when my mail is on hold. Sometimes my boxes are sent back.

• Like 1

No shipping yet?? Does it usually happen by now?

yeah, I know - the last I read about the status is that she was waiting for one more item to come in and shipping would start.  I hope they ship out today.

Boxes going out tomorrow! I can't wait. I hope we are receiving an eco home product. I am curious what we will receive from Urban Oreganics.

Boxes going out tomorrow! I can't wait. I hope we are receiving an eco home product. I am curious what we will receive from Urban Oreganics.

I am just hoping that the little balm spoiler doesn't melt.   It is getting warm now :(

• Like 1