biancardi

Kloverbox Eco-friendly sub box [Spoilers]

I am just hoping that the little balm spoiler doesn't melt.   It is getting warm now :(

Mine will absolutely be melted :( But that's what I get for living in AZ.

looks like my kloverbox might be delivered today....

if no one else posts pics by tonight, I will upload them - but I don't get home until 7pm, so the pics probably won't come up until 8pm or so. 

• Like 1

Mine still says "Shipping label created on 4/18". I know I know, patience and all that...but I'm a little annoyed.

I hear the mailman. I can post pictures since it should be here in a few minutes. I hope it made the truck.

I'll post pictures within a half hour, The advantages of a home office.

You know it's a good box when you see the words "chocolate" and "yumy" jump out at you.

Edited by PA Anna

Here's a couple.

post-118357-0-35692100-1429717482_thumb.jpg

Chocolate is the first thing I noticed.

post-118357-0-70122700-1429717464_thumb.jpg

I appreciate how painless Kloverbox made replacing the Urban Oreganic product. One box that I subscribed to in the past required me to opt in for a product that was delayed. I am glad that this was a painless process with Kloverbox.

My pictures are in the wrong spots. The comments go with the other pictures. I had a hard time loading and spoiling the pictures correctly. Post 184 took awhile because it kept showing a picture as thumbnail.

Edited by PA Anna
  • Like 3

ohhh, I see a product there I really like!

foaming hand soap - I LOVED their hand sanitizers, and when I ordered some more, they include a really nice sized sample of their stick lotion in the grapefruit scent :)   Who makes the coffee scrub?  

this box IS so much better than the last 2 boxes (for me at least!!)  I can use every product!!

• Like 1

A few more pictures

post-118357-0-31256200-1429718622_thumb.jpg

Hand soap! Yea. Chocolate :)

post-118357-0-69469700-1429718581_thumb.jpg

Citrus candle. Smells wonderful.

post-118357-0-57829100-1429718601_thumb.jpg

I love how Kelly includes items we don't normally receive in sub boxes, I love that this is a brush cleaner. It's not on the card so I do not know if it is the same. Also the discount code is on the lid.

I love coffee scrubs, This smells wonderful!

post-118357-0-87398400-1429719194_thumb.jpg

I forgot to take this out in the first picture. It's pretty.

I'm really excited about this box. Great discount codes too with long expiration dates.

Edited by PA Anna
  • Like 2

@@biancardi

The coffee scrub is made by Real Beauty for A Cause. I love the smell. :) I'm excited too. It looks like I can use everything. :D

The Kosmatology discount expires 8/31. I'll be placing an order to them  in the next few months. Everyone loves my hand sanitizer that Kloverbox sent out last year.

• Like 1

Ladies, no need to hide your opinions on the products- there's a spoiler warning in the title of the post! :D

I'm SO happy with this box, seriously! I love that we got a candle and a hand soap especially- I need more home stuff and less beauty stuff. having said that, I really, really like everything in this box that is beauty-related as well. I desperately needed a brush cleaner (even though that was a bonus it's still awesome) and the coffee scrub is heavenly!! My favorite thing is the lotion bar, though. I love the Lush lotion bars and this one smells divine and is sooo pretty! 

Very, very pleased with this one!

• Like 1

My box didn't even ship until today :(. It is scheduled to arrive on Friday. Box looks great and I'm looking forward to getting it!!

I got mine.  There are variations - I got the lemon hand soap and the peanut butter oats.  I am still very pleased with this box!

I'm thrilled with how fast this ships! I'm on the west coast and got mine today. Can't wait to get home. I stayed spoiler free! Yay!

• Like 1

I got my box too! Love it.

I got cinnamon granola and orange soap. Wasn't thrilled about the soap until I tried it, and then - awesome! Can't wait to burn the candle and love the lotion bar. The citrus theme was a huge hit for me.

• Like 2

@ChullBird  it is RARE that I get my box before anyone else - I am always lagging a few days behind folks.

It ships from Illinois, I live in Iowa. I mean...we're like neighbors.

Mostly I'm just annoyed because nothing seems to be going right for me sub wise. My scentbird got sent to my billing address, and they shipped a new one and it was the same exact one I got last month....which I hated. And this one just ships so late. And I'm pouty because I've cancelled all my other subs and have no happy surprises in my mailbox. It's not Kloverbox's fault. It's totally mine. :(

OUT FOR DELIVERY!!  Thanks for the spoilers!  All the variations on scent are great and I would be happy with any of them.... We go through a lot of hand soap, so I'm really excited for that.  The lotion bar looks amazing, but I'm in South Louisiana where the high today is 85! I want to either order or swap for another one (part of a mother's day gift for MIL) but, I'm afraid it would arrive in a puddle!!  I will use & enjoy everything in the box--this sub just keeps getting better!  

• Like 1

OUT FOR DELIVERY!! Thanks for the spoilers! All the variations on scent are great and I would be happy with any of them.... We go through a lot of hand soap, so I'm really excited for that. The lotion bar looks amazing, but I'm in South Louisiana where the high today is 85! I want to either order or swap for another one (part of a mother's day gift for MIL) but, I'm afraid it would arrive in a puddle!! I will use & enjoy everything in the box--this sub just keeps getting better!

Mine arrived yesterday and hadn't melted, and I'm in southern AZ, so there is hope!

Also, I got the mint and rosemary soap--smells nice!

• Like 1

Mine is here too! Absolutely love this box!!! The candle smells amazing. I love the citrus smell. It's so refreshing. I really needed a brush cleaner so I'm looking forward to using this. I can't wait to try all the items in it. The lotion bar is almost too pretty to use. It sounds and smells wonderful though. This is a great one for sure.

• Like 2

This is my favorite box BY FAR!! I love citrus!    the coffee scrub is also really nice ~ I used it this morning and I felt like I was in a coffee shop :)

• Like 2

I am seriously so in love with this box. I hardly know what to do with myself. There just isn't another box at this price point that is as perfect as this one is. Especially for one with a natural/ecofriendly bent. 

• Like 3