I got my order yesterdayyyy!! I did submit my first order like 2 minutes into the sale. Here's all the things (I blacked out a few things so @@ohsailor doesn't get her present spoiled  :P ) PLUS, here's a little look I did  :)

post-105007-0-27393300-1421854528_thumb.jpg

post-105007-0-26267500-1421854340_thumb.jpg

I used Audrey V2, Bubblegum Blush, Rose Champagne, Lumps (GWP), and Lust on da eyes :)

Edited by rachelshine
  • Like 5

Uhoh.  I just realized that HW sells halflings of their blush.  NO NO NO BACK SLOWLY AWAY! 

• Like 3

Uhoh.  I just realized that HW sells halflings of their blush.  NO NO NO BACK SLOWLY AWAY! 

They are really decently sized too :) I wish I could have all of my indie blushes in that size!

• Like 2

They are really decently sized too :) I wish I could have all of my indie blushes in that size!

Honestly, I feel like all blushes need to come in smaller sizes than they do. Last sooooo long.....

• Like 5

My order shipped Wednesday! Not only am I going to receive the entire Duchess collection, Visage extras, and 4-5 extra shadows I ordered (as posted above) I'm going to get...

THE ENTIRE CAT (KITTY?) KINGDOM COLLECTION. You know, that HUGE collection that cost around a total of $200? Well, if you ordered it on Black Friday Weekend, you could get it for around $165. Christine is so amazing, she has done me two huge favors that I don't know if I should detail, but it has meant so much to me because I had the worst Christmas of my life (it was like everyone, from my parents to my sister to friends, decided they were going to see how much they could all hurt me. I know how dramatic this all sounds, but I'm still trying to repair relationships from what happened, and I don't think I'll ever have a relationship with my sister and many of those friends ever again). The amount of kindness she has shown me means so much, and my REAL Christmas has been in January, when my new friends I have met on this board showed so much kindness and friendship- and I don't mean through material objects, I mean throughh being true friends, people I can talk to. Ah, I have digressed, but I'm tearing up now, thinking about how lucky I feel to have found this board. 

@@meaganola, I owe you dinner and drinks and a Twin Peaks marathon watching session for creating this indie community.

• Like 3

@@meaganola, I owe you dinner and drinks and a Twin Peaks marathon watching session for creating this indie community.

Can I join the marathon?  Been thinking I need to rewatch this!

We can have a make-up party too once the collection comes out (my attempt to keep this on topic...lol)

• Like 2

I got my order today! IT'S SO HUGE! I'm going to have to take a picture of all of it. Totally makes up for missing the Darling Clandestine release today and some of the HoG perfumes. 

Also @@rachelshine you are SO gorgeous!!

• Like 3

I just got my order today and everything looks so cute and pretty. I got full sizes of Franz Katfka, Purr-ride and Purr-rejudice, Portrait of Purrian Gray, Catticus Finch and Call Me Ishmeow from Catssic Literature collection and I'm in love with the shades and the art! Gorgeous! I also have Lumps as GWP and a sample of Mozart, which I asked for.

Incidentally, I also got my Pixie Epoxy order today together with a free Dinosaur Plushie mini jar and it's a marvellous silver gray color.

I can't wait to play with all the goodies, it's been a seriously great indie day :3

• Like 1

@@ohsailor LOVE YOU FOREVERRRR ELLA <3 We are always here for you and all the fake friends can eff off!

On topic, halfling blushes are the bomb! They only have 3 little holes too so much less mess. I do wish all blushes would come in the little sparrow jars that have the twisty thing that covers holes. Better for travel! 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• Hey! I'm 28 years old and I've NEVER been able to find makeup that works for me. Foundation is my downfall. I put it on and it somehow goes all patchy and funny coloured on my skin. I've tried mousse type, liquid and powder. I just always look ridiculous so I never wear it. (I have oily skin in parts and large pores)   Does anyone else have this problem? Any advice? Foundations to try? Am I supposed to use something under the foundation? I'm a total beginner!
    • If you are familiar with Peltor headsets, you have probably been initiated to a world of quality and great value. Probably one of the most popular Peltor products is its line of excellent headsets. When it comes to the best sounding headsets, Peltor is the name that you can definitely trust. Take the Peltor HTB79A-02 Listen-Only headset for instance. Among many Peltor headsets that wowed audiophiles of various shapes and sizes, the Peltor HTB79A-02 is no doubt one of the most popular. It combines all the great qualities that customers look for in headsets.  As you read on, you will understand why Peltor headsets are hailed by critics as the best in the market today.   Peltor Headsets Features   Compared to ordinary headphones, Peltor headsets, like other high-tech ear muffs, are equipped with extraordinary hearing protection mechanism. In fact, by testing the Peltor HTB79A-02 Listen-Only headset, you will instantly understand why a lot of sonic freaks love this particular model. But even if you are not a technical sound geek, the Peltor HTB79A-02, like all Peltor headsets, can be easily appreciated. The Peltor HTB79A-02 is designed to isolate unwanted noise while listening to various types of media. Whether you will be using it with your old school listening equipment or any modern media player formats, its 25db noise isolation mechanism ensures that every listening experience is worthwhile. A lot of Peltor headsets are designed to shutdown unnecessary noise and hiss but the Peltor HTB79A-02 sure stands out when it comes to making any audio track ring out with pristine quality and unbelievable quality, more information about hearing protection you can read on Mentoolbox.com. Unlike other brands such as Koss, Philips, Skullcandy, and even Bose, Peltor headsets cancel unwanted sonic impurities without diminishing the overall dynamics of an audio track. This means that Peltor headsets are especially designed and manufactured to retain the nuances of any recording.  Now, some of you may complain that this particular model, unlike past Peltor headsets, is not that loud enough. Of course it is. The Peltor HTB79A-02 is made this way on purpose. Most Peltor headsets are designed to produce sounds exceeding 85db but the Peltor HTB79A-02 Listen-Only headset is different. This headset is designed for a more, well, quieter listening experience. Compared to other headset brands and models, the Peltor HTB79A-02 is designed to prevent deadening your aural faculties. This means that even if you listen to loud music with Peltor headsets for many hours, you will not experience any displeasure in your eardrums. Apart from these unique features, the HTB79A-02, like all Peltor headsets are built to last for many years. The manufacturers use only the most durable materials so that you can enjoy noise-free aural pleasure for a longer time.
    • When you use a beauty or a skincare product you usually don’t care about what’s inside. And most of the time this approach works very well. You receive an expected result. Everything is Ok. But sometimes the things may go wrong and you may receive a strong irritation, redness and other types of bad relations. Sometimes this happen and most of the time the reason is the allergens. We have prepared a list of the strongest allergens in the world that are used by the manufacturers of beauty and skincare products. You may find these allergens in your creams, shampoos, toners, lipsticks and so on. They may lead to problems with your skin! If you see one of the components, don’t buy this product or use it with strong attention! ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE AMYLCINNAMALDEHYDE ANISE ALCOHOL BENZYL ALCOHOL BENZYL BENZOATE BENZYL CINNAMATE BENZYL SALICYLATE CINNAMAL CINNAMYL ALCOHOL CITRAL CITRONELLOL COUMARIN EUGENOL EVERNIA FURFURACEA (OAKMOSS LICHEN) EXTRACT EVERNIA PRUNASTRI (RING LICHEN) EXTRACT FARNESOL GERANIOL Herbal Extract Herbal Extract HEXYL CINNAMAL HYDROXYCITRONELLAL ISOEUGENOL LEMON LILIAL LIMONENE LINALOOL LYRAL METHYL 2-OCTYNOATE For more details about why these components are marked as allergens read on our website: https://cosmily.com/ingredients/cosmetic-allergy-triggers The website also offers Ingredients analyzer tool that will help you to identify bad components in your beauty and skincare products.
    • I need an aged twitter accounts for sale here. What do you say?
    • Easy and comfortable handle Polyhedral corner design Tiny and portable Rotating massage Renew your look good Accelerate cream absorption 6000 times per minute ion micro-vibration 24K gold-plated facial massager. The skin can absorb nutrients more effectively, since dirt and superfluous keratin is removed cleanly. The refined vibrations target depth cells, promoting metabolism and eliminating waste as well as burning fat. The refined vibrations cause molecular frictions inside the skin and the temperature rises, resulting in a multiplier effect with the massage. Promote the absorb effect of maquillage and wipe out the secretion of keratin Prevents aging while enhancing immunity Promote the face blood circulation and metabolism so slack and improve the phenomenon of natural sodium Great for skin & promote blood circulation Elegant design & convenient to carry Model Number: Energy Beauty Tool Brand Name: Aichun Size: 195mm Material: Metal Type: Beauty Instrument Manufacturing Process: Machine Made color: golden Rated voltage: DC 1.5V Frequency: 6000 rotations per minute Power: 1*AA battery(Not included) Total length: 195mm Handle diameter: 16mm T-shape head: 33*6mm Bag size: 165*50mm Buy Now : https://www.ziloshop.com/collections/beauty-personal-care/products/24k-gold-energy-beauty-bar?variant=30146767847484

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook