I didn't think I was going to have extra money for an order this month for my birthday, but I ended up having enough to grab my free full size (I got Grand Pabbie) and then ordered two petits:

The Dress (16 Candles collection) and Mass Hysteria (Who Ya Gonna Call collection). I typically just get baggies, so trying to commit to something in a petit or full size is so hard LOL I think I was in purple mood, since my non CotM were both purpley.

I was going to ask to see if she would substitute last weeks GWP for this weeks if she still had some, but I figured it was such a small, cheap order (I only paid $7.75 after the free shadow) I wouldn't bother. Plus, pretty much all my indies are bright, vivid stuff, so this week's will come in handy, it's a bit more neutral.

@@Kelli I think you only get the GWP if your order is over $10! Unless she changed it. 

Pleeeease swatch Grand Pabbie when you get it! I have been drooling over that color :D

Yeah over $10, but the wording says "before shipping and discounts", my total was $10.90 before shipping and discounts, so it was kind of way to check, since most places it's before shipping and AFTER discounts your total has to be over X amount, so I figured I would see if I get one at all or not.

I guess we will see if it really is before shipping and discounts or if the wording is just really bad lol.

eta: will totally try to swatch when it arrives, but my swatch pics are typically atrocious LOL

Edited by Kelli

I made my first purchase today with this company. I guess will be awhile before I get my products. I ordered the glitter glue, superstar serum and one eyeshodow (Faux Pas). The GWP eyeshadow looks very nice everyday color.

I ordered... Y'know, I don't remember for sure. I do know I grabbed Grand Pabbie with my birthday code. If I ever get around to ordering clamshells or even just smaller jars, I should start splitting these things with other people. I have no need for a full jar!

• Like 1

I love brown eyes.

Mine are greenish (sometimes with more blue, sometimes more green, depending on what I'm wearing) but I STILL wear whatever color I want, haha. Even greens, which I've always been told I shouldn't wear. I like them too much to not wear them!

But I do wear a LOT of purple, and those are excellent for green eyes. I just fail at following the "rules".

Someone lied to you! GREENS LOOK AMAZING WITH GREEN EYES AND TOTALLY BRING THEM OUT! My favorite look is a neutral taupe or brown, with green in the crease and/or the outer corner, and a tiiiny bit under my lower lash line. Every time I wear this look, I get compliments on my "beautiful green eyes"!

• Like 2

How is current TAT with DG?  I kind of stopped ordering because it took so long for my stuff to arrive, by the time I got it I couldn't really remember what I had ordered.

How is current TAT with DG?  I kind of stopped ordering because it took so long for my stuff to arrive, by the time I got it I couldn't really remember what I had ordered.

It's at 20-22 business days right now. I just ordered some stuff yesterday. 

I ordered some stuff right when the store re-opened earlier this month and got my order in about a week. I think the TAT was stated as much longer than it actually was then, but it may be different now.

@@marigoldsue she left the TAT what it was, but I think having the shop closed for so long, she got caught up and from a few people I've heard from, it seems like people are getting things in a week or two.