Influenster: Frosty VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Products via cheat sheet:

• Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
  • NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color
  • Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea Celestial Seasonings
  • Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED
  • Boots No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED
  • McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme
  • Fruit Vines Bites Cherry
  • Fruit Vines Bites Strawberry
  • EcoTools Styler + Smoother Hair Brush
  • EcoTools Full Volume Styler Hair Brush
  • EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush

uh wow so yeah that's a lot of products - i'm guessing there's going to be numerous box variations?

nice .....I haven't gotten anything from them and I was supposed to be in two vox box campaigns this fall/winter.   Maybe I will get into this one.

nice .....I haven't gotten anything from them and I was supposed to be in two vox box campaigns this fall/winter.   Maybe I will get into this one.
Hopefully you'll hear something soon, I know my classmate just texted me about it and then I saw it in my email hahhah.

I'm in for this one! I thought they hated me after I got the amazing Victoria Secret box and hadn't heard anything in forever. Looks good though, can't wait!

I'm in for this one! I thought they hated me after I got the amazing Victoria Secret box and hadn't heard anything in forever. Looks good though, can't wait!
I really thought they would've ignored me for a while after I got the Keurig campaign, but they really have a thing for me for some reason.

Just got an email that I am in for this one, although it isn't showing up on my dashboard. Fingers crossed that it comes!

I just got an email saying I am in! I did the Shell Gas tasks and it said I was guaranteed a future box, so I am guessing this is it! I have had very little offered to me this year, so it's nice to have a campaign to finish out the year (and a pretty good one at that!)

I got my box on Saturday! It's my first one, so I'm not sure what to do with it now. I hope it's ok I already finished a couple of the things that were in it (the tea and the candy). Does anyone know what the next step is? I see on the blog that you're supposed to tell them certain things with hashtags - is that via FB, Twitter, email, what? 

Ladies, what happens if your box is delivered while you're outta town...I leave for 3 wks in less than 2 days...so...am I still supposed to check in?

Got my box yesterday. It's kind of a weird mish-mash of stuff, but I love it, lol.  I'm anxious to try the Rimmel make-up remover.  Currently I use Neutrogena. 

Ladies, what happens if your box is delivered while you're outta town...I leave for 3 wks in less than 2 days...so...am I still supposed to check in?
Yeah, I think its for them to know how long shipping took. but you probably won't be able to do any of the tasks until you use the stuff in the box.

I've been stalking my mailman every day...he comes around noon...we fly out at noon tomorrow...guess I'll check this stuff out in about two weeks.  Happy holidays ladies and enjoy your frosty boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my Frosty Vox Box yesterday and am working on trying out the products. Almost everything in there is stuff I might possibly have tried or would have used anyway, so I am super pleased with that.

Also, after some intense swatching and smudge/water testing, I can pretty confidently say that the Rimmel Waterproof Eyeliner is an almost exact dupe for Urban Decay's 24/7 Perversion liner, if not better. I say almost exact because I think UD's in minisculey blacker, and is harder to take off (as in when you actually want to take it off with a waterproof eye makeup remover it requires more scrubbing and is harsher on your eyes). Rimmel's also sinks less into the fine lines on my hand, which I think would translate onto the eyes, especially for older women. 

Latest posts

Back