Subscription addict :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It started with subs for my daughter because she didn't like the toys I picked out... current active subs with Citrus Lane, Austin Lloyd, A Little Bundle, and Little Pnuts; previous subs with Odiz and Silly Rhino.

I was jealous of her mail days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so I signed myself up for a few. I tried a bunch before deciding on Ipsy and Popsugar, also getting my first fff this month. Previous subs to Glossybox, Love with Food, Treatsie, and Graze.

Sooo I love subs what can I say! I'm happy with the ones I've decided to stay with.

On the makeup side of things... I'm a daily makeup wearer, but have reverted to the basics since my daughter was born. I do really love CND Shellac, I bought the whole setup to do them myself at home. I dabble in nail art, but again, not as much now that my sleep is so much more valuable.

@@annadawn   I'm relating to your post! I started with subs from watching my daughter get hers in the mail, and then I had to get signed up also. One sub turned into two, and so on and so on. It's just so fun getting presents in the mail!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back