Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, ladies, let's talk lingerie! More specifically, the stunning pieces in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show which aired last night.

I don't know about you, but it has been a tradition for me to watch the show every single year, and, I'll admit... rewatch it a few times throughout the year until the next one rolls around. 

This year presented a fantastic lineup of 47 models, a ton of gorgeous outfits, and overall, I'd say it was a huge success!

KlTrb4k.jpg

What was your favorite segment of the show?
 ​
Do you have a favorite Angel?
 ​
What was your most coveted outfit?

Haven't seen it yet? Well what are you waiting for? Just click here and enjoy! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahha, so I'm kind of a huge VSFS fan because its the only time of the year I see my favorite runway models on mainstream television, so I'm kinda serious about it. I realize that they're making it less about the models and more about the performances but I still have to watch it anyway.

My biggest complaints about this years

• TOO MUCH FOCUS ON THE PERFORMERS, i feel like this year's was basically "the taylor swift show" - don't get me wrong, she's my guilty pleasure, but I found myself having to rewatch, pause, rewind a lot so I could catch the shots better, most models only got like 10 seconds of time.
  • I think if they did more remixed songs and less slow performers, the models would be able to bring more attitude, i'm very much a fan of the exaggerated sassy 90s - early 2000s walks so this is why I always look forward to seeing Izabel Goulart walk, she has that old school cheesy attitude and i love it). Also I hate that having performers makes the models have to do awkward interactions with them just to keep the camera on them more.

I loved the Gilded Angel opening, the mix was great and I thought it made it really enjoyable. Exotic Traveler felt tacky and inappropriate to me (mostly because that's where they put the most MOC at). I loved the Angel Ball closing where they had all the models standing on the checkerboard and waiting their turn, reminded me of Alexander McQueen S/S 2005.

I agree, slow songs fit into the more angelic segments here and there, but overall, we need more SPUNK! With that said, I had never heard of Ariana Grande's music before, and I was not a fan.... nor of the little gnome Ed Sheeran (was that his name?)

I think the reason they put so much focus on Taylor was because she did well last year, and this year she was a sort of honorary Angel, without actually walking in an outfit. 

Angel Ball was by far my favorite segment... ah, so dark, lovely, and sexy!

Back