littlemissnurse

Allure Sample Society January Spoilers and Discussion

Those are great colors for spring/summer.  I usually give my daughter my nail polishes.  She is on overload with 50 shades of red.  So, these look like better hand me downs.  Seems fun.

• Like 1

I love Zoya and almost all those colors. This is a great first spoiler :)

Never tried Zoya polishes before. Are the formulations really good?

Honestly, I don't like getting nail polish because I really don't care that much about it. But with that being said, I do like the color selection they've posted. Pastels and other bright colors are shades I tend to favor.

Personally I like Zoya's formula & brush-- it's never thick & goopy-- & they do a great job with their variety of colors!!

• Like 1

Zoya has been my favorite polish brand for about a year. It applies smoothly and I find it to be longer lasting without chips than other polishes in the same price range. I'm excited to be adding another to stash :)

While not enough to get me to sub I will be keeping an eye on this month! That's a good start.

They might keep me around for January.  It quickly went downhill for me after their relaunch, but I was actually okay with my December box.  If they want to throw in another Bond no9 fragrance I wouldn't complain.  lol

• Like 2

I resubbed for the December box (still haven't received it - it got lost in transit so they sent me another one), and I wasn't planning on sticking around for January... But now I'm torn. Because Zoya <3 <3 <3

I'm excited to see some more spoilers!  I really like Zoya polish and none of those colors are very well represented in my collection so I'd be happy with any of them.

I hate that they haven't been loud about their spoilers for this month. I will say I am excited about nail polish and I am an absolute Philosophy freak so that's awesome for me, but why aren't they advertising the box on their fb?