Allure Sample Society January Spoilers and Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a hint of the January box! Screenshot_2014-12-16-13-11-15.png

Those are great colors for spring/summer.  I usually give my daughter my nail polishes.  She is on overload with 50 shades of red.  So, these look like better hand me downs.  Seems fun.

Honestly, I don't like getting nail polish because I really don't care that much about it. But with that being said, I do like the color selection they've posted. Pastels and other bright colors are shades I tend to favor.

Never tried Zoya polishes before. Are the formulations really good?
Zoya has been my favorite polish brand for about a year. It applies smoothly and I find it to be longer lasting without chips than other polishes in the same price range. I'm excited to be adding another to stash :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

While not enough to get me to sub I will be keeping an eye on this month! That's a good start.

They might keep me around for January.  It quickly went downhill for me after their relaunch, but I was actually okay with my December box.  If they want to throw in another Bond no9 fragrance I wouldn't complain.  lol

I resubbed for the December box (still haven't received it - it got lost in transit so they sent me another one), and I wasn't planning on sticking around for January... But now I'm torn. Because Zoya <3 <3 <3

I'm excited to see some more spoilers!  I really like Zoya polish and none of those colors are very well represented in my collection so I'd be happy with any of them.

Latest posts

Back