Canadian Subscribers - different shipping this month?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonblossom

Call me Moony :)
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Canada Post, trying to figure out why my tracking hasn't updated in a week now and my package is way later than usual. Apparently my bag this month was shipped regular parcel (slower delivery, no tracking), instead of XPresspost like it usually is. Am I alone here, or have they changed the Canadian shipping method across the board?

It's also been super slow for me this month. I used to get my Ipsy bag before people in the US. Now it's been shipped on the 11th and was just received in ON today! And it's in Burlington, ON... who knows when it'll reach me (I'm near Montreal, QC).

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for confirming it's not just! If it's the same issue as mine, your tracking might not update again until you get it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine usually goes through the station at Burlington too, but for some reason it's been chilling in Stoney Creek for a week now.

Thanks for confirming it's not just! If it's the same issue as mine, your tracking might not update again until you get it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine usually goes through the station at Burlington too, but for some reason it's been chilling in Stoney Creek for a week now.
Mine is in SC right now... It says I sound get it on the 29th!! This is ridiculous :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm leaving on the 27th for a week on vacation... Ah well. What's weird is that my mother, who lives 2 minutes away from me, got it already.

I'm going to send a message to IpsyCare, because this is ridiculous. We're actually paying for shipping, unlike the US subscribers, and now it's taking some of us nearly a full month to receive our bags ;_;

I'm going to send a message to IpsyCare, because this is ridiculous. We're actually paying for shipping, unlike the US subscribers, and now it's taking some of us nearly a full month to receive our bags ;_;
Agreed! I will do the same. They're going to start losing a few customers if they keep doing this, especially with Birchbox now available to Canada. 

I'm in Regina, SK and my bag went from Stoney Creek, ON (where it sat for 18 days) to Saskatoon SK (where it has been sitting for two days).  Items which I have tracked in recent years that either originate in or enter Canada in Ontario - do not go to Regina via Saskatoon.  Sometimes they get hung up in Winnipeg, MB. for one or two working days, tops.  This really makes no sense to me.

I'm in Regina, SK and my bag went from Stoney Creek, ON (where it sat for 18 days) to Saskatoon SK (where it has been sitting for two days).  Items which I have tracked in recent years that either originate in or enter Canada in Ontario - do not go to Regina via Saskatoon.  Sometimes they get hung up in Winnipeg, MB. for one or two working days, tops.  This really makes no sense to me.
I would be emailing them and telling them to refund my bag if I still haven't got it by December 30/31. That is just ridiculous.

annatomical, on 30 Dec 2014 - 12:13 PM, said: I'm in Regina, SK and my bag went from Stoney Creek, ON (where it sat for 18 days) to Saskatoon SK (where it has been sitting for two days).  Items which I have tracked in recent years that either originate in or enter Canada in Ontario - do not go to Regina via Saskatoon.  Sometimes they get hung up in Winnipeg, MB. for one or two working days, tops.  This really makes no sense to me.   I would be emailing them and telling them to refund my bag if I still haven't got it by December 30/31. That is just ridiculous.

I emailed a request for replacement a couple days ago.  It IS ridiculous.  In my experience it usually it takes no more than three business days for an item to travel from Ontario to Regina, SK.  Most months I get my Ipsy bag on or about the fifteenth of the month.

It seems like a bunch of us got screwed over by the post office at Stoney Creek. I do wonder if it was Canada Post's fault, something to do with high volume of packages for the holidays.

It seems like a bunch of us got screwed over by the post office at Stoney Creek. I do wonder if it was Canada Post's fault, something to do with high volume of packages for the holidays.
Whatever ended up being the cause of this issue doesn't really matter to me.  All I care about is that it doesn't happen again.  Time will tell.

Whatever ended up being the cause of this issue doesn't really matter to me.  All I care about is that it doesn't happen again.  Time will tell.
Yes, agreed. We'll see this month... Fingers crossed our bags don't take so long to reach us ;(

Here's hoping! If my bag gets stuck in Stoney Creek again, I'm definitely contacting both Canada Post and Ipsy about this, because there's no way they can blame holiday overload now.

Here's hoping! If my bag gets stuck in Stoney Creek again, I'm definitely contacting both Canada Post and Ipsy about this, because there's no way they can blame holiday overload now.
Same here! Ipsy said they would do something about this when I contacted them last month... but... we'll see!

I can't wait to get my tracking number, apparently we'll get it either today or early next week.

I just got my tracking and the bag is already en route from Mississauga to Montreal. It didn't go to Stoney Creek this month, and it was released pretty much immediately. Seems like last month was really some sort of holiday overflow anomaly.

I also got my tracking and my bag is in Mississauga (sp?). It should arrive sometimes next week, yay!

Back